Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subject97-99 black stock sides.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=221&mesg_id=221
221, 97-99 black stock sides.
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a set with door caps. 97-99 sideskirts. Very little wrong. They have scratches, but I think they can be sanded out. The front most piece on the driver side- one of the bolt holes is broken out, but it isn't bad. I think they will still hold on fine. I want these out of my way. I don't wanna give them away, but they are in good condition. They shouldn't fall off the car. If the broken bolt hole fails, then there is another to hold it. Besides, I think the bolt can hold it. If not, it should with a small washer. Serious people only. No e-mails like can I get them for shipping cost only, or $20. Also, don't e-mail me and then drop off the planet. Let me know if u want them or not. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com
make an offer. I don't want to sell skirts and caps seperately. I will be stuck with caps. If you know someone that wants the caps, cool. If not, then take them with the skirts and throw them away or something. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com
I generated this page in 0.012708902359009 seconds, executing 6 queries.