Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectWTB: Driver Side Door & Fender ASAP
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=21411
21411, WTB: Driver Side Door & Fender ASAP
Posted by scirio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello everyone I am scirio's girlfriend! Well, he has been down and out that he can't this driver door and fender for his car. No deals seem to be working out. He needs the driver door and fender asap. He says that some piece is starting to rust so he needs to get it fixed but has lost hope on finding the pieces for a decent price. We are tight on funds, so if you got post a message or e-mail or whatever you do. We are painting the car after it's fixed so paint damage is cool just as long as the body is in good condition. He doesn't know I posted this so just let him know I sent you if you got the goods. Thanks everyone.
-Stephanie
21448, RE: WTB: Driver Side Door & Fender ASAP
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hello. I have a driver's side fender, $60 + shipping.
21463, RE: WTB: Driver Side Door & Fender ASAP
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the fender and the door. Does he need the door handle as well? This door has the glass in it, but no interior trim. Neither has more than a tiny ding on it. I wish MY fender and door looked this good. :o

I am in Phoenix and I know that shipping such awkward parts could get expensive, but I sold the other fender for $50 (guy drove over from SoCal to pick it up), and I would want somewhere near $150 for the door plush shipping, including the door handle. The handles break a lot around here and somebody always needs one. My costs are plush shipping.

I say $200 plush shipping. FIRM. Still a pretty good eal considering what you would pay a body shop for those parts.

You can reach me here:
dr1665@cox.net

Cheer up scirio. Your car will be back to normal in no time. ;)
21488, RE: WTB: Driver Side Door & Fender ASAP
Posted by scirio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sup guys, thanks for the responces but I see that going rates for the fender is like $40 and the door is like 90-100 depending on condition & such. I did have a deal with FnNitWit for $140 plus shipping but he sent me weird emails, I'd say something like "so 140$ plus shipping through paypal alright?" and he say "keep in touch" which had nothing to do with my question but If youre still selling FnNitWit I'm ready. Can you guys match these prices? I just got ripped off for $190, I have 50 in my name right now. I get paid tomorrow. Still in the process of getting money back. -WILL
I generated this page in 0.010494947433472 seconds, executing 7 queries.