Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS :BlowJax Air Ride Cylinders complete kit year old
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=1894&mesg_id=1936
1936, RE: FS :BlowJax Air Ride Cylinders complete kit year old
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AND OPT, I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF CHRIS, AS YOU CHARTER MEMBERS SAY, " I OWNED HIS ASS"

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Exterior mods:
11 peice Kaminari wide body kit* custom fiber glass hood, PHAT* supra taillights* targa top* black/blue/chrome projectors* supra double stack wing w/ Carbon fiber top deck* shaved all body lines, shaved antennas.*
Suspension: Blowjax air cylinders* 3/8 inch electric valves* 1/2 inch lines* 5gallon air tank* 2 accumlators* strut bars
Rollers and stopies: 19x8 ACE menaces, chrome 225/19/35 front 275/19/35 rear AEM big brake upgrade (front Electronics (ALL): Msd ignit.
Apexi AFC *Apexi AVC-r*Apexi Rev/speed*Greddy TT*Automete A/F* Autometer Boost* Autometer volt* Autometer Fuel presure* Autometer water temp* Autometer egt*Autometer Oil presure*Autometer cluster bezel*Autometer triple pillar pod*Playstaion 2 fiberglassed in were passenger air bag used to be 7inch wide screen LCD*4 5 inch PB speakers ( 2 per door)*2 6x9 Pb speakers*
1 15inch PB extream sub* 1 1500 us amp* the whole dash, door sills,console, panes etc, is fiberglassed. the apexi components are molded in to the dash so you only can see the face (flushed)
Brand new Hrc manifold *Brand new Hrc 16g Turbo *Turboxs RFL BOV* Custom DOwn pipe 3inch 2 N1 Apexi Canisters*( the real deal, not that Ebay bullshit)race cat *
i need a good front mount intercooler, and some bodys stage 2 piping that they dont need or i will have to get it customized J.E pistons* Eagle specialty rods*5angle port and polish cam gears crane turbo cams bore TBbore intake manny maybe some High performance valves.Underdrive pullysstage 4 clutch kit*8lb flywheel*walbro 255 490cc injectors ,chasis: 8 point rollcage with removable door bar. reinforces the roof, due to the targa top

I generated this page in 0.01075005531311 seconds, executing 6 queries.