Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS :BlowJax Air Ride Cylinders complete kit year old
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=1894&mesg_id=1898
1898, RE: FS :BlowJax Air Ride Cylinders complete kit year old
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
2400? dood, they got you bad, no way it should cost that much 1/2" 2 path air kit, 1000, cylinders 89 a corner, brackets, i think about 400 for all the corners, you doing the math here? "flea market" offers are about all you will get. heres some questions to the parts you should have included: what size psi switch do you run? what size solenoids? what size hose? what kind of fittings? what kind of guage(s)?

Sorry bro, but i think your getting yourself confuse, this aint no ricky racer bullshit, no hokey pokey rig up. these are made exspecially for the eclipse. have you ever priced air ride for a eclipse, looks like you just look in super street or euro lowrider and see those pages with air ride for 999.95, those are for HONDA AND ACURA ONLY. there cheap because they sell alot more than dsm air ride. and yes they are dual path cylinders, the setup i have now is fairly basic, F,B, 3/8 inch pnuematic valves, brass fittings and blowjax dual needle valve. and 2400 is not a bad price for a quality air ride kit, this kit consist of Blowjax and Chasis tech. and i had these about 2 1/2 years ago, way before people starting sticking them on like altezzas. and no i didnt pay 2400 for them, i work a dreamscape electronics out of lynchburg Va. i just mentioned that thats the worth or the retail new
I generated this page in 0.0075139999389648 seconds, executing 6 queries.