Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=122155&mesg_id=122155
122155, FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc.
Posted by devvin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi all. It has been ages since I've been here. I am trying to get rid of what's left of my '99 Eclipse. I have 2 ECU's for a '99 manual tranny GS. I'll let them go for $60 shipped (each). I also have the stock spoiler from the car (maroon color) that I'm looking to get $100. The thing is I can't ship it. Too much of a hassle, so it would have to be picked up locally here in Maryland. Lastly I am looking to get rid of the remaining shell of the car. Fenders (rear fenders have been slightly flared by a body shop to accommodate wider tires-235's) , doors, hood, factory ground effects kit, rear bumper (front bumper is shot), suspension (AGX-KYB adjustable), original OZ 16" wheels, are all still there. Engine, tranny, exhaust, dash board, axles, all gone. I am looking to get $400 for what's left. Like the spoiler, this will be a local pickup only. It is snowing here right now, but I can add some pictures once it clears up if you need them. I'm sure I have some more items laying around and I'll get to those eventually I suppose. My wife (understandably) is just ready for this stuff to be out of the driveway. Please send me a message if you are interested. You can email me if you want me to respond faster: itsbryancurtis@gmail.com Thanks for looking and take care.

Bryan
I generated this page in 0.0096249580383301 seconds, executing 6 queries.