Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=119148&mesg_id=119148
119148, FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

*** 420a Crank Scrapers For Sale ***

I currently have crank scrapers that have been precision laser-cut from 12 gauge steel. Perfect fitment and trial tested. Here's a little bit about crank scrapers (for those that aren't familiar with the upgrade):

• Less rotating mass for the engine to accelerate because of the removed oil
• Reduction in loss of power because of excessive drag caused by the windage cloud
• Helps reduce engine damaging oil-foaming
• Helps avoid oil starvation by keeping the oil in the pan during hard braking and turning as well as during off-road driving
• Helps to cool critical engine components by quickly returning heated oil to the sump
• Helps to prevent the cylinder walls from being overloaded with oil
• Can help with fuel efficiency

You can learn a little more info about them and how they work by clicking this link - Crank Scraper Information

TERMS OF SALE
--------------------
Price: $35 shipped (ONLY within the continental US) (PM me for any other)
Purchase limit: Unlimited
Payment terms: Bank Certified Money order, personal check, cash, or PayPal GIFT method (PayPal is preferred)
Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail (non-negotiable)
Ship-out estimate: 1 business day
Instructions: Will be sent with the crank scraper
Tracking & communication: Tracking number will be provided upon shipment via 2gnt private message.

**NOTE** I will not be held responsible for order if engine is incompatibile. It is the buyers' responsibility to ensure product fitment prior to purchasing.
**NOTE** I don't have as many as I'd like, therefore these are sold on a first come first serve basis. You may send me any further questions you may have but please, have patience as I anticipate a swamped inbox full of them. I will always respond.

PAYMENT METHODS (4)
--------------------
(1)PayPal GIFT method (PREFERRED): click this: Send Money PayPal Link
Step 1: On the right side, enter in $35, USD, and payment radio button of "Friends and Family"
Click the "Continue" button to proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Enter "To" email address of varsity8129@hotmail.com and "From" as your PayPal email. Click the "Continue" button to proceed to step 3.
Step 3: The system will now require you to login if you haven't already.
Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the page and notice the "Email to recipient" section. Fill in the Subject line with "Crank scraper payment". ESSENTIAL - fill in the optional message box with your full name, address and phone number. Failure to do this step may delay shipment.
(2)Money Order: Must be a Bank Certified Money order. Notify me via PM if this method will be used.
(3)Personal Check: Notify me via PM and I will give you the address to send it to. Crank scraper will ship upon the check clearing.
(4)Cash: Notify me via PM and I will give you the address to send it to. Who doesn't like cash? :P

**** If you have any further questions, please contact me HERE to send me a private message ****

Special thanks goes out to 2gnt!

I generated this page in 0.011248826980591 seconds, executing 6 queries.