Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: 1997 Eclipse --need to sell. (Virginia)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=103283&mesg_id=103519
103519, RE: 1997 Eclipse --need to sell. (Virginia)
Posted by bloodyangel1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what is the VIN number on this so i could call my insurance and let them now about this, and get a quote and all that.

do you take paypal?

also, do you think this will be ok in the condition it is in now to be a daily driver, like to and from work, 5 minutes each way, until i fix it? i plan on putting my head on this since its only got 6000 miles on it, and i spent way to much for it to just sit, so even if the valve seals are bad on this car, it doesnt matter since i was gonna put my head on, but with the weather so cold up here(today was the first 20 degree day we had in like a week) it might have to stay like that for a little while until it warms up and i can work on it, and fix it, so do you think it would be ok?

Originally posted by Corbin
I really believe that the car is in good condition and just need a little tweeking to be 100%. Jon is a honest guy who just doesn't have the time to work on it.

well since you think it doesnt need much to be 100%, what do you think it will need to be 100% so i know what i have in store for me if i buy this...

I generated this page in 0.012396097183228 seconds, executing 6 queries.