Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: 1997 Eclipse --need to sell. (Virginia)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=103283&mesg_id=103460
103460, RE: 1997 Eclipse --need to sell. (Virginia)
Posted by XMasta19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bloodyangel1
Originally posted by XMasta19 I'm not in Pittsburgh you silly goose. I'm very interested, and would love any more available pics to be emailed to XMasta19@hotmail.com if at all possible. EDIT: VIN... :shrug
thats because he was talking to me. and dont you have a car??? i dont have a car, and need one, preferably an eclipse, and possibly this one.
Originally posted by Corbin Pay me $500 and I'll drive the car up to Pittsburg for you (assuming Jon trusts me).
i think it would cost less than 500 to have it shipped, since it was gona cost less to have a car shipped here from the middle of that US, i cant remember what state, but it was only 400, and it was over 1000 miles, im only 200-300 miles from him, but lets say i would pay you, how would you get it here if hes saying he wouldnt trust it being driven long distances? and how would you get home?

Well if you paid any real attention to the forum at all buddy, you'd find many threads about my car...including pics of my built block shrapnel in my hand, and pics of my lonely car as it's stuck in the frozen tundra of Alaska.

:blahblah

You don't have a car, and need one...preferrably an eclipse. I MUST HAVE another eclipse :evilgrin
I generated this page in 0.0072770118713379 seconds, executing 6 queries.