Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=90304&mesg_id=90304
90304, FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items
Posted by ColtsNumba1Fan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Whats up everyone? I was working a deal with Willy for this laptop but he sold his stuff, glad he did, but if someone wants this laptop its in good shape, no problems at all. Its a few years old, it is a really good pc, I traded my old system for it, so I'd like to get at least 300 out of it, it has the travel bag and a wireless mouse included.

It has 192 Ram - 40 GB harddrive - Cd burner - dvd player. It has just been wiped clean, so it has nothing running on it but basic windows xp, ready to go!

Also have a set of coilovers for a 95-99 eclipse I traded my old spoiler for, not sure if the guy had them on his ride or not, i was going to use them but not around here, the roads are too bad, i believe its a 1-3 drop maybe 1-4 not sure the name either may be a cheap brand, probably is But make an offer for them dunno what they are worth. Has all 4 springs, 4 blue caps for i guess the bottom? the wrenchs and the adjusters, all the gaskets and rings are included.

Also got the stock catalyic converter and stock coilpack and wires lying around, i put the msd setup on mine, they seem to both be in good shape, along with some import muffler, came off of a neon, has a HUGE tip welded onto it, a guy left it at my house when we changed his over to pacesetter, i believe it says ultraflow on it, didnt sound too bad, but basic weed eater sound but hey someone may need it?

I guess best offer on all if anyone needs them
Coil+Wires=$20+shipping
Cat=$20+shipping
Muffler=$20+shipping

If anyone has some stuff I could use, id do trades it doesnt matter, just do not need this stuff anymore, reply or pm me either way .. thanks guys
I generated this page in 0.013653993606567 seconds, executing 6 queries.