Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS 18
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=8723&mesg_id=9012
9012, RE: FS 18
Posted by trickedeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oh by the way.. remy. since you want to pay $800 i copied and pasted something else that was for sale on the forum... here check this out:

<< #8946, "FS: 17 inch primax rims with pretty new kumho tires..."

i have these 17s on my car right now. i bought them new for 1200 in the summer. I want a nicer ride and a more stock look right now. The only thing wrong is 2 of the rims have scrapes on the lip of them. Other than that they look beautiful. no dents, dings, or anything. Make me an offer(pickup only, I live in NJ but i am also willing to meet you most places. Also, i would be more so interested in trading for the stock 16s from the 97-99 cars. hit me up with offers guys, thanks>>

there, i think you can probably pick those up for around $800. i don't know if i should be offended by your stupidity or not. but any normal person on this board knows that 225/40/18 nitto 555s + mounting and balancing alone cost around $800. in many people's opinions, my own included, these are hands down the best wheels you can buy for everyday use. we're not talking about ecsta supras here. i don't know if you read the part that said these wheels only have 3,000 miles on them. thats 3 months. not to mention; to ship wheels and tires (for an individual) costs at least $100. if i wanted $800, i would say $800. that means i would get less than $700 for these wheels. i paid $1600 plus tax (will include the receipt) and i don't think 3 months of use equals a 50%+ priceloss, but thanks for the offer. now i know why lindsay doesn't use the board anymore. i hate acting like an asshole, but come on man, use some common sense.

I generated this page in 0.010303020477295 seconds, executing 6 queries.