Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS 18
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=8723&mesg_id=9010
9010, RE: FS 18
Posted by trickedeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, i am freshly sponsored by audiobahn. however, my car club MDR (my daily routine) is sponsored by 3 local shops and most recognized by our sponsorship with hooters restaurant. i have a bunch of old pics, but i'm finishing up with my fiberglass interior work, and new hood and stuff, so give me a little bit to get them to you. i'm in atlanta right now, and won't be back to NY until late next week.

i'm not really in a rush, but i would like to sell them in the next month - month and a half. i just remembered, i have all the lugnuts including locks that i will include for free. i just gotta get rid of these things. they are taking up space in my garage. as it is, i have a fat ass widebodied cougar that i am molding nsx ducts on in there hogging up some of my talon's room. i got offered $900 for them locally, so if i don't hear anything within the next month or so, i'll just take the $100 loss and take the 900 bones.
I generated this page in 0.011090040206909 seconds, executing 6 queries.