Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS: GI: 95 Eclipse GS turboed
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=87034&mesg_id=87405
87405, RE: FS: GI: 95 Eclipse GS turboed
Posted by 95greenhrcgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I can take a pic of the back, but its totally stock. I forgot to mention that everything that is black in the interior used to be grey.

Sorry, it took me a long time to get those seats, and I LOVE THEM, so they are not for sale.

Yes, you can disconnect the boost controller, and then you are back to 6-9psi that Hahn regulated on the wastegate actuator.

The A/F gauge does work, just a couple LED's are burnt out. They only cost $45-50 if you wanted to replace it.

The car threw the idler pulley, and the valves bent. I took the head off, took it to a machine-shop, had them deck the head to ensure flatness, a 3-angle valve seat grind, and all new valves, seals etc. Car runs strong. There was no other damage besides the valves. That just hit the valve reliefs on the piston, but no damage was done.

First and second gears are useless if you nail the gas.

I have receipts for all work done to the car if you decide you want them with the purchase of the car. Also, I forgot to mention that the black trim along the windows has been replaced too. And that if you want the carbon fiber hood ( which is crappy ) you can take it with the car, but the stock hood will be included with the sale, or replaced if you dont want the carbon hood. I also have a stock replacement cat that will come with the car which has 500miles on it, in case you need to pass emissions.

Thanks
Jonathan

I generated this page in 0.012838840484619 seconds, executing 6 queries.