Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS. CI stage one kit w/ goodies and other misc. things
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=81980&mesg_id=81980
81980, FS. CI stage one kit w/ goodies and other misc. things
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ci kit

It includes everything listed on their site except for the oil line kit(my friend already purchased), fuel pump(threw my old one out after I installed the new one0.

It also includes

-flanges and piping to make a down pipe(not everything needed but more than half)

-egt bung welded in the manifold

-greddy type rs bov new never used

-obx fpr w/ fuel press. gauge

-missing link

I am asking 1100 for the kit, I have fixed everything that was a bit shady about it, the goo ye hose that went from the WE acuator to the compressor housing, replaced the gasket in the compressor housing, purchased ss blots/nuts/lock washers for the turbo to manifold hook up. And Re-painted the charge pipe and manifold with high temp motor paint(on the manifold I used VHT 2000 deg. paint.)

I am also selling a cyl head off a 96 talon with 70k orginal miles. The head comes compleat with everything except for 3 rockers which were lost during shipping, I dont know if the head needs to be decked or not but from what I can tell it dosent show any sings of excessive heat or abuse. The valve seals seem to be good ( never ran it on a car) springs, cam seals all good. Asking 200.

Thats if for now, if you want to see any pics or have any questions e-mail me at Dontcallmepete@yahoo.com. I check that more offten than pm's. I do have pay pal but its currently getting verified, if you have a way to get money to me... ill take it.

I generated this page in 0.010389089584351 seconds, executing 6 queries.