Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=71037&mesg_id=71122
71122, RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior
Posted by optikal, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
" who taught you how to paint? 9 coats of clear? a little much isn't it...that will chip nicely. My 2 coats of clear is comparable to your 9 of cheap HOK clear.
I did see your car...it was so bad you had to do it over. Hell when I seen your car "surfs up" I was riding the waves feeling the body work. But that happens when you use the wrong things doing custom work. Keep trying, ask questions thats how I learned. If you need to know anything just ask I do lots of fabricating."

Ok, now I'm beginning to think this is some sort of joke. This guy can't be fucking serious.

Cheap on HOK clear doesn't belong in the same sentence. And for someone as smart as you, you should know that I sprayed 9 coats, that doesn't mean there is actually 9 coats on the car. The car was straight, and any where there might be some slight waves aren't there anymore. And I doubt you touched my car to feel the body work, because you are typing right now which means you still have both your hands.
I generated this page in 0.0089881420135498 seconds, executing 6 queries.