Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: GSX front brake kit *sale*
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=58187&mesg_id=58682
58682, RE: GSX front brake kit *sale*
Posted by SpooledupRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no what it is, is that I bought 2 sets and one set was all premium stuff while the other included the chinese rotors... I have by now sold both sets and both the people are more then happy with them.. but on a business aspect I would perfer to sell the premium rotors, although in the begining I offered the premium or the inexpensives in a set at different costs...

but now I would just perfer to go with the premiums.. not only does it look beter but IMO it is the more professinal way to go

personally for my daily drivers I have used the chinese rotors and dont have a problem with them.. Its just that this is business and I want my customers to feel good about the products they buy from me..

either way though I am the only personal sales guy on the net that I have met who has a waranty on his products and sticks buy it 100%

ask anyone else who has had a problem with either wrong shipments something did'nt fit right etc.. I covered the problem IMMEDIATLY and everything was ok.. nothing extra out of MY customers pocket

Dave
I generated this page in 0.012125968933105 seconds, executing 6 queries.