Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=54489&mesg_id=55601
55601, RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS
Posted by BCIEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Originally posted by BCIEclipse
Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Originally posted by BCIEclipse Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226 drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire both door ajar sensors if they work washer reseviour-cap only Thats all i can think of for now.
one of the door ajar sensors is damaged, but the rest I have.. $12 shipped sound good?
Sorry i haven't replied. That sounds good, BUT i need some other stuff now lol. Along with the other stuff still, i need the center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. Email me with a price and i'll paypal you right away. Thanks Email: deze2g@aol.com
here's what i got. 1 door ajar sensor, drivers side marker bulb socket, center console side panels, rear shock tower covers, and the interior light dimmer knob with harness and some extra wire. How's $40 shipped for everything?

$40 shipped sounds good. let me know where to send the paypal, and i'll get it to you a.s.a.p.

Also, just for shits, how much more would you want for the console as well?
I generated this page in 0.010544061660767 seconds, executing 6 queries.