Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFs Aftermarket parts stock parts and rolling chassis part 2
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=51636&mesg_id=51636
51636, Fs Aftermarket parts stock parts and rolling chassis part 2
Posted by 95 silver gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok not to much left thats good. Heres whats left

Fluadyne radiator 275 shipped
nology plug wires 50 shipped
Fast fabercation sheet metal intake 300 shipped
2 Mickey thompson et drag slicks 26x8.5x15 on a set of wheels 250 shipped
obd2 data loger 75 shipped Have labtop for extra 175
Crane ignition with boost retard trigger map sensor 375 shipped
Stock upper and lower intake 65 shipped
Stock tb with one or 2 sensors not sure 30 shipped
Clutch master stage 4 clutch 30 k on it 350 shipped
Nitrous direct port wet kit with bottle warmer progesive controller dual purge bottle blanket safty kit. 700 shipped.
b&m oilcooler and filter relocator upgraded to 12an braided line 175 shipped
Turbo kit complete kit minus fuel setup 2000 shipped
Rolling chassis Ok this is what it has it is a 95 gs with 89k on it it has z3 fenders body kit carbon fiber hood m3 mirrors chrome projectors tinted 5% windows lowered on skunk 2 coilovers and kyb shocks has strut tower braces needs the body work finshed and painted. The wheels are rev by mb motoring there 17's the tires are michelin pilot sports on the front they are 255-40-17 the backs are 235-45-17 great tread bearly used. Interor has been painted silver and blue has tenzo r racing seats battery is in trubk not cd player nor door speakers or rear speakers. It needs a motor trans(I have if needed) and fuel regulator and fuel line to hook up to the rail on the motor needs axles and a radiator also. All this could be gotten off here or ebay or a local junk yard fairly cheap. If i get a deposit before hand i could make the car driveable for more cost.
Looking for offers on it right now i am in michigan shipping is aobut 700 on it if your wanting to ship.
I generated this page in 0.0072579383850098 seconds, executing 6 queries.