Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=40738&mesg_id=40937
40937, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay.

I'm really going to try to update this post today for sure. Yesterday was the day from hell. Some quick questions I have right now that you could answer...

lickscissors - when you say 150+25 shipped. Is that just for the headlights? Or for everything?

RxR - isn't wheel hub a side-specific item? Do you have a pic of what you need, even if it's busted? It would help. The link just took me to a home page and I don't have a lot of time to look it up.

Chamuko - you need the rear motor mount, right? or is it the one under the battery? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but it's been a while since I was under a DSM messing with that mount. I'm thinking rear has a plate that's part of the tranny or something. Be as specific as you can. Especially if it's something I have to pretty much pull an engine to get to. LOL

Other than that, there is only one issue.
Anthony Carter (not sure who you are by SN at the moment. Cancel the paypal payment you made to my work email address. I just got a reminder from PayPal and thought it was funny. After reading it, I realized I'm not supposed to get PayPal emails at work.
EDIT:
as in, that's not my PayPal address. The accoutn doesn't exist and it is one of my emails, so you don't have to worry, but I need the money sent to the address below here.

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS:
dr1665@cox.net

I think that's pretty important to remember here...
I generated this page in 0.0079789161682129 seconds, executing 6 queries.