Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectF.S. Turbo and incomplete custom manifold
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=118963&mesg_id=118965
118965, F.S. Turbo and incomplete custom manifold
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The turbo is a factory rebuilt KKK K26 that I bought from someone here and never used. It's kind of a cool design with it's built in external watesgate. I believe this was either a Porsche or a VW turbo...maybe both companies used it. The manifold is tacked together (with common steel weld) As you can see it has some work to go, but it has been fitted to a car. Keep in mind that this was fit to a 2.4L. So the clearance of the turbo and the starter may be closer. I'm not sure. The head flange is one from Corbin, I think I gave him around $70 for that, and it's stainless. The elbows and straight pieces are stainless as well and are schedule 40. So if you get someone good with a welder to give you a full penetration weld, this will be a very sturdy manifold. I think I have around a $100 in stainless fittings. And I think I paid %350 for the turbo. I also have a turbo exit flange and a piece of 3" down pipe not pictured. (coming soon) I'll let the whole mess go for $450 + shipping.

I generated this page in 0.0096580982208252 seconds, executing 6 queries.