Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectGI: '99 GS Parting out in April. Many upgrades.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=114051&mesg_id=114051
114051, GI: '99 GS Parting out in April. Many upgrades.
Posted by devvin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, I'm gonna be parting out my '99 GS at the end of April, so I figured I'd give a heads-up to you guys here in case I have anything you'd be interested in. I just bought a house in MD and my closing date is April 22. I don't drive the car anymore, and between school and work, I don't have time to work on it either. I'll start parting it out the weekend of the 24th. I'll post pictures and list prices as I do it.

It's got a bunch of upgrades that I've added. Check out my signature to see most of them. ***I'll be selling the turbo setup as one unit (turbo, manifold, intercooler, piping, etc) and the Quaife will be sold with the tranny.*** If there is something you're interested in PLEASE PM me. Try not to call "dibs" on anything. I'll sell the parts to whoever pays me first. I've got a lot of work that I have to do on the house, so I can't wait for people who call dibs to get there money together if I've got another buyer. That's kind of why I'm putting this announcement out now. I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask me any questions through pm's.

btw- if anyone is interested in buying the whole car from me, I'd sell it for $7000. True, it would make my life much easier, but it does need a paint job, so I figure parting it out will be the most likely route.

Like I said, I'll be taking photos of everything as I'm taking it out of the car. I'll post them at that time, accompanied with prices.

Thanks,
Bryan
I generated this page in 0.011850833892822 seconds, executing 6 queries.