Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectNorth east coast meet!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=953
953, North east coast meet!
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, lets get a meet together over the spring break or something around there who would be down for that? Somewhere in philly or NJ lets get a couple people i want this to be a big on
954, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by deuce, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm down, ny here.

955, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by thisismygs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm down!
956, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by Mystic511, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
reposting from my other post:

Ok, i was thinking about organizing an all east coast meet for 2gnt's and other dsm's (maybe).
Just some brainstorming:

Sometime in the end of spring or early summer before it gets too hot. May or June when everyone is out of college too.

Either in Maple Grove in Philadelphia PA, or Atco Racing in South New Jersey... this way we can hit about a 6 hour radius all around. You guys would be willing to drive 6 hours for a big event right?

I want to be able to rent the place out and actually hold like a tournament. Of course, that would cost an entrance fee, but then, that means we can actually give out prize money to the fastest eclipses.

If anyone knows anybody that could be a dyno tester, that would be kool too. I think we could make it big enough to be recognized in a magazine.

Any of you east coast people want to help organize this event? With three or four good heads working together, we could start something big.

Email me with ideas or volunteers to help... or post up on the forum. Also, if you would be willing to participate.. even if the entrance fees go up to like.. maybe 150 bucks. (just overestimating for now)

I'd would need at least 12-16 DEFINATES before i start planning.

If i could get some people to help me plan, we could get this done... well, at least the planning part.. because i don't know if we'll even find 12-16 people for a real meet.

Let me know.. and email or im me if you want to help plan the event. (think BIG... like magazine coverage big. =P)
957, RE: North east coast meet!
hell ya, i got someone else, he has a 97 Eclipse RS
958, RE: North east coast meet!
We got 8 people so far anyone else?
959, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
save up for september. the nopi tour or something. That way us southeast guys don't get left out. PLus, everyone likes the nopi show.
960, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by icedout, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Forget about sept... lets get something in spring early summer. I'm up for it. maybe we could roll to hot import nights. either the one at giants stadium or the later one down in atlantic city (yeah baby)
961, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey! you said NORTH east coast. How about movin it up to CT somewhere.
If it's a little closer, I'm down....

-Tony 98'GST

http://eclipzgst.dyndns.org
AIM: turboclipz or YNOT420247
962, RE: North east coast meet!
I'm going to HIN in Atlantic City, june 22... matter of fact.. lotalon will be there too.. and if everyone wants to come, they can come to my house for an after party. I live about 5 minutes outside of Atlantic City.. only one or two roads from the convention center to my place. It's only a small apartment, but if i can cram 45 people in it for a new years party.. i can hold 10 dsms...

Parking on the other hand might be a problem.. but it's the suburbs so there is plenty of places to park.

So everyone who wants to go to HIN in AC... hit me up with an EMAIL. I'd love to roll around atlantic city in 5-6 eclipses... that would be so great.
963, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by G_Talon95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
IM Down for the summer or spring,,hopfully ill have all my mods done by then (Ohio right here's)
964, RE: North east coast meet!
yeah i might be down for AC. It will all depend on if I have to get my knee surgery or not. But if I get it soon hopfully everything will be good to go then. I'm up in N. NJ by the george washington bridge near the city
965, RE: North east coast meet!
lets get a date writen in the books so we can get this started
966, RE: North east coast meet!
so when will everyone be interested in meeting up....
967, RE: North east coast meet!
bump
968, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by thisismygs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
icedout... where you from? i live in parsippany, but i go to rutgers-newark, and i'm always at my boy's house in palisades park. you nearby? btw, i'm down for whatever. just let me know guys. and i'm definitely gonna be at hin in ac.
969, RE: North east coast meet!
yeah i'm up in bergen county. I live in dumont, it's near bergenfield and teaneck. Pal park is within 30min from me.. we sometimes run down to edgewater near the starbucks, it's a hotspot for racing and just hanging out. And we also go up to springvalley on 59 in upstate ny. i was there on sun and the place had about 200 plus cars show up... madd heads everywhere and lots of nice cars........ i work in times square at the morgan stanley building so i'm willing to meet up with peeps pretty much anywhere but the days have to be sun or mon cause those are my days off......
hit me up at jerryconnolly@hotmail.com
970, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by ToTaLEkLyPz99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hell yeah im down we should meet down the shore somewhere or go to hot import nights in atlantic city that would be the hott shitt..
971, RE: North east coast meet!
meeting at HIN would be awesome..

i got a house in philly and an apartment in the outskirts of AC...

if you want a place to crash, my apartment can hold 6 or 7 guests.. i think i squeezed 8 before. heh.

get your own breakfast though. =P
972, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by gikki4481, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey man , whats up, im def down for ac in june as long a sim home by hten. if ya get something together we down so hit me up at gikki44@hotmail.com
973, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by 97eclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm good to go too....here in queens, NY.... kjott@aol.com
974, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by ToTaLEkLyPz99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
we need to get something set in stone so we can meet up..all those DSM's at one time would be a beutiful thing..it brings a tear to my eye..lol
975, RE: North east coast meet!
Posted by Doug96GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll be at school outside of Philly until early May if you guys want to meet somewhere. After that, I'll be home in NY, about an hour outside of NYC Northwest. I'd take a drive to be part of a a 2GNT parade :) . Just gimme a place and a time.
I generated this page in 0.0087969303131104 seconds, executing 7 queries.