Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectCar Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=8444
8444, Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well this is close to me for a change. Wanted to know who from CT was going to this and if any NY or NJ guys wanted to come up for this. I would like to get some heads in on this and this is a good opportunity to get us CT 2GNTers together again. Post here for all who is interested.....
8451, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm going. But I think I am going Sat Aug 9th. Here is the official link to the show. I've been before and one thing I can say since it's at a fair grounds, don't spend too much time washing your car cause it will get dirty fast. Limited space for car show intrees on asphault, the rest and general parking, is on the grass with some sand...just a heads up, cause it pissed me off before. I'd go late stay then cruise the Pike at night...;)

http://www.magneticminis.com/bash/index.html

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"
8458, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
you know for some reason i thought Saturday was the 10th...I will see if i can get the mods to change the title of this thread. So that makes us two...maybe we can get some more involved.....
8469, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by ThE oRACLe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey rome !~~! keep us posted on this ~~!!~~ and whats the story with tghis .. straight up car show is there any dynos or races ?
8485, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
>hey rome !~~! keep us posted on this ~~!!~~ and whats the
>story with tghis .. straight up car show is there any dynos or
>races ?

Im not rome but I can help with this. It's at a fair grounds. Usually a car show by day then at night they have a car show with the neon lights. After that we could all cruise The Pike, the local scene in CT. Alot of people "run" there but there are alot of cops. Racing is light to light. We have no track in CT so no "legal" races. As for dyno's I have never seen it but maybe the official site for the show has more info. Also there is a charge to show your car or just admission. Something like $7-10 per person or like $40 to enter your car. Hope that helps.

8490, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Yeah no doubt...ok then.....I will talk to the ny guys about it this weekend. At the least us CT guys should meet up here and then cruise the pike that night.....We haven't met since the spring.....
8497, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by 95 GS red, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey big bald, im down. i missed meeting you durring the spring on the pike. so hopefully we could actually do this. ill keep an eye on this post to make sure people are going.

bill:thumbsup
8499, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Yes...THe meet will be August 9th for those who plan on attending. YEah i got there late as usual but this time i will be there on time.
8501, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>Yes...THe meet will be August 9th for those who plan on
>attending. YEah i got there late as usual but this time i will
>be there on time.

On time hahahahahah

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com
8558, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by keg killa, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm definetly down to go, I'd like to see everyone's car, so I can get some ideas for myself. And at the same time you all can look down upon my car ;] I say we hit up Hooters afterwards..wait why not the Gentlemens Club. ehh??

keg killa
99 gs
8600, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by 1sweet98talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This sucks. I was busy last time you guys met up at the car show a few weeks back. August 9th is my dad's bday. I don't know if i can make it. I live literally 3 minutes from Sage Park. I could walk there if i wanted to. I will see and get back to you guys. Where's V??I am surprised he hasn't posted yet..
8601, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
I can make it. I didn't realize the location switched this year. last year it was at Sage Park(football, baseball, soccer field)...this year it is at the Berlin Fair Grounds. Much bigger, better place to have it. Unless it has been dry for like 3-4 days, then don't plan on keeping you're car clean there. I am planning on going around 10am-12pm to the show. I would be down to go to hooters, but my fathers birthday is the 9th, and we are celebrating it at night.
Everyone should attend, it is a good show. I have been to it the past 4-5 years.
8608, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
>I can make it. I didn't realize the location switched this
>year. last year it was at Sage Park(football, baseball, soccer
>field)...this year it is at the Berlin Fair Grounds. Much
>bigger, better place to have it. Unless it has been dry for
>like 3-4 days, then don't plan on keeping you're car clean
>there. I am planning on going around 10am-12pm to the show. I
>would be down to go to hooters, but my fathers birthday is the
>9th, and we are celebrating it at night.
>Everyone should attend, it is a good show. I have been to it
>the past 4-5 years.

I just noticed that. I wonder why they aren't having it at Sage Park? I could bet local authorities had something to do. Trying to reduce traffic or even "modified cars" on the Pike had something to do with this. :rolleyes BTW- Where is V on this?

8611, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
hooters hooters hooters.

every 2gnter from CT best be there. (to laugh at my car)
;X
8623, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
V has training on this day as i asked him already. So it looks like it will be us four and whomever else wants to join us......So where exactly are the fair grounds?
8651, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
I say we meet up at noon at sage park, then ride in together. Should be a cool show if weather decides to agree w/us. Fairgrounds are off the pike. Say you are coming from hartford down the pike....when you see CVS on youre right, and Ravi(new name for texaco gas station) take a right. Second light take a right. Go down that street about 1/4mile...fork in the road..stay left.. Follow on the that road...you'll see it.
8691, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
ill be there. and keg killa. your car wont be the only one being laughed at. around what time is everyone meeting up for this?

bill
8709, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
I would say either 12 or 1. I have to leave by 4pm.
8710, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
what is everyone doing if it is raining? still going up or what?
i guess it is supposed to all day on sat.:rolleyes x(

bill
8736, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
I am going at 12-1pm. Call me at (860)539-2557 if u want to meet up. I live like 3 minutes from the place..so i'll be there. it depends on how much it is raining...if i will go or not.
8740, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Perhapse i will show up, depending on alot of things. I have 2 motor swaps coming up, helping bill finish his, and possibly another swap. Then a couple parts cars to tear apart :thumbsup, work on mine and work at my job in between. My friend will prolly be up there (Orange eclipse w/ yellow pearl and gold sparkle, CAI/Muffler/Plugs/Wires/6 Vent Hood/Blitz Kit w/ Aggressor front/plus some other goodies). Our body guy is making him go, lol.
8741, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
We will meet at 1:30pm @ Sage Park.......

Here is my cell phone: 203-507-6782
8742, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Someone call me and let me kno how to get there. I can get to the turnpike, but I dunno how to get to Sage Park! 203 910 6578.

Doug
keg killa
990 gs
8744, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Sage Park is on the turnpike......
8745, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Where is sage park in relationship to dunkin donuts or somethin..?
8743, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
Guys I am at work. x( So I won't be able to make it, plus my car is at the shop so I am bumming rides. But if you guys head out to the pike tonight, maybe we can meet up then? If the weather holds...:wary

8746, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
sage park is towards the berlin side of the turnpike....towards meriden...
8774, RE: Car Show @ Sage Park on the Berlin Turnpike - August 10th
sorry guys i was unable to make it, but how was the show. we will have to try to get something together when everyone can attend. any ideas? hope it didnt rain on you guys too much.

bill
I generated this page in 0.01161003112793 seconds, executing 7 queries.