Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: DSM shootout 2002
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=843&mesg_id=845
845, RE: DSM shootout 2002
Posted by VX100, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, we can certainly try, but because so few NT people showed up despite so many saying "I'll go, I'll go" Dave B. has no reason to run the class. Good luck trying to convince him, I doubt it will happen.

But, it did take the 3000GT class at least a few years before a good number of them showed up, so you could use that as an argument to Dave B. when asking for the NT class to be run again. You could say he should give the NT class the same chance he gave the 3000GT class.

But, he can make money off of 3000GTs, not NTs :) so he doesn't have as much of an incentive to do this.

Also the three turbo kit cars ran in FWD class (which makes sense) so there were more 420A's entered in the class, they just were in another class.

It looks like and FWD can run in that class, but the fastest FWD cars there run about 12.0 in the 1/4 mile, so we need some low 13 sec cars there (at least!) to make a good impression inthe FWD class.

All the NT people will have to run bracket 2.

Besides, if they do run the NT class again, I'll just win it again. Everyone else will just be fighting for 2nd place. Remember "two is not a winner, three nobody remembers" heh heh heh :P
I generated this page in 0.010333061218262 seconds, executing 6 queries.