Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectNOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=686
686, NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by flossinpnoyracer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
whos down need head count we can hook up at dave n busters or some shit most peeps have their meets there wid no probs
687, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Kory, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
when?

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

688, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by ECLiPSE56, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm down.. let me in on the details dog..
689, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
need head count but most likely on a saturday
690, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Eric97GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am down in so cal would it be up in San Fran cause I know my ex wants me to cuise up there and visit her.
691, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by FuSi0N, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im down for another meet, been hanging around the socal ppl for a bit we need another norcal.
692, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Heh, Fusion's been going to both the Socal and Norcal meets. I wonder how many miles ya got on ur car already. :-) Anyway, I think that's too far for me. Hope someone would be able to plan a Cali meet, like Norcal and Socal. Maybe we could also do it at a track. Then we could have a Cali 2GNT shootout. Then we'll see who's better, hehehe...O wait, there're more turbo guys from Norcal. :o Eeps...
693, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Grashper, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
When would this happen?

I'm down. Hook up a date.
694, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Mummer12, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Flossin Im hella down hit me up I got 3 or 4 other Eclipses that are intersted. Mummer12@hotmail.com
695, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by randy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm down for another meet.
696, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by zhr420, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hell yeah as much as i love my eclipse, i have never been to a freakin meet yet!!!
is it the D&B in Milpitas if so
all you 2GNTers meet up in front of my company which is half a mile away and we can cruise their in a pack!
later
"Z"
697, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha we tried that one time I didn't see anybody. Haha I saw randy on the way to the meet, drove around that crowded parking lot for like 20 mins looking at all the eclipses and trying to figure out if they go to the board or not :P

I'd like to go to a meet. Pleeze don't schedule it on one of my drill dates :P How bout eastridge again? The parking lot is resonably empty. hehe does that parking garage at the great mall have a top floor hehe, it's pretty crowded there though. Haha actually I've never been to the other floor on that thing.

Or why don't we meet up at an autocross? There is plenty of space to have a meet there, just don't do any burnouts or make a lotta noise cuz we'll get kicked out hehe. They have them at the coloseum and golden gate fields. You'll get to watch other cars (particular me) race and see lotsa nice race cars.
698, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by kriot, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm down, just say when
699, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
How about City Beach in Fremont? It just opened up and its been taking alot of my money, (more beer please and a shot of ToKillYa)! But its pretty cool place. Its got a decent size parking lot that I have yet to see get full. Its one of those indoor sports things with rock climbing and pool tables, foos ball, ping pong tables, hella sh!t, and its right by the freeway(880) Auto Mall and Fremont Blvd to be exact. O, and they got a bar, DAS RIGHT!!!! Well just a suggestion. What do you think?
700, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
hmm interesting.... :)
701, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>How about City Beach in Fremont? It just opened up and its
>been taking alot of my money, (more beer please and a shot
>of ToKillYa)! But its pretty cool place. Its got a decent
>size parking lot that I have yet to see get full. Its one of
>those indoor sports things with rock climbing and pool
>tables, foos ball, ping pong tables, hella sh!t, and its
>right by the freeway(880) Auto Mall and Fremont Blvd to be
>exact. O, and they got a bar, DAS RIGHT!!!! Well just a
>suggestion. What do you think?

im never going near fremont PIGS CITY!!!!
702, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>haha we tried that one time I didn't see anybody. Haha I
>saw randy on the way to the meet, drove around that crowded
>parking lot for like 20 mins looking at all the eclipses and
>trying to figure out if they go to the board or not :P
>
>I'd like to go to a meet. Pleeze don't schedule it on one
>of my drill dates :P How bout eastridge again? The parking
>lot is resonably empty. hehe does that parking garage at
>the great mall have a top floor hehe, it's pretty crowded
>there though. Haha actually I've never been to the other
>floor on that thing.
>
>Or why don't we meet up at an autocross? There is plenty of
>space to have a meet there, just don't do any burnouts or
>make a lotta noise cuz we'll get kicked out hehe. They have
>them at the coloseum and golden gate fields. You'll get to
>watch other cars (particular me) race and see lotsa nice
>race cars.

MERLIN

why dont u set up that autocross meet
703, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Sup man, we got a date for this?
704, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hows FEB 16th SATURDAY at 1PM

Meet location: DAVE N BUSTERS in GREAT MALL MILPITAS parking lot
http://www.daveandbusters.com

MEET TIME: 1pm - till whenever you guys want

Agenda: check out how peeps rides are comming along, chill chop it up, eat and hangout in dave n busters

****LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A COOL TIME TO DO IT*****

705, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
are 4g63s invited? hehe

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

706, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm down to do this.....thats like a month away......gives me some time to do some more stuff to my car ;)
707, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>Hows FEB 16th SATURDAY at 1PM
>
>Meet location: DAVE N BUSTERS in GREAT MALL MILPITAS parking
>lot
>http://www.daveandbusters.com
>
>MEET TIME: 1pm - till whenever you guys want
>
>Agenda: check out how peeps rides are comming along, chill
>chop it up, eat and hangout in dave n busters
>
>
>****LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A COOL TIME TO DO IT*****

Thats the time.

Hey Allan, cool running into you in Union City, small world aint it? Where were you coming from?

708, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by speedracer21, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm down. Maybe i'll even have my engine done by then! :-)
Just let me know when and where..
709, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
<im never going near fremont PIGS CITY!!!!

This part of Fremont is cool, not many if any cops are in this area, at least that I have seenand I am from Fremont. The part of Fremont is the city part itself like Fremont Blvd, Mowry and Stevenson.This is the back end of Fremont almost to Warm Springs area. But the parking lot there is a good size and and its not packed like the Great Mall parking lot. It would be alot easier to see and find everybody. But I am down to go where ever, and the Feb. 16th sounds cool. We could do this for my Birthday, as it is on the 20th. That would be sweet. PARTY!!!!!!

710, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by magnus, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOoks like Its GoiNg to be FEb 16th 1pm?????? KorY you BetTER bring the X cause ill have mine and my GS..........Curtis (magnus/nocat)
711, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by SoyYoThe1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm down, just hit me up with the details.
712, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
hopefully my gsx is done then too... perf. wise that is. looking forward to seeing u geyz

97GSX ~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

713, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
uh oh shall I play the red suns music as you make your entrance bwahaha. or perhaps the emperors theme!
714, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Sounds like a plan I am down. I should have my clutch swapped and broken in by then as well. as far as fremont.... I am with Rob on that one.... they aren't to friendly to fixed up import cars. and D&B is a coo place just as long as we can all manage to find parking. unfortunatly the great mall never has parking. but I would rather go there and not park near everyone than go to fremont and get another ticket.
715, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hell s yeah I am down for sure no flakers this is a plan enough time given to plan ahead. Good job flossin. Ill bring some 420A's

716, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
coo looks like we gonna have a good turn out

we havent had a meet in a long ass time because no one is willing to set up the meets anymore oh wells but yea hope to see you guys there

MEMBA YALL DONT FORGET TO CLEAN DA RIDES!!!!! IMMA TAKE SOME DIGICAMERA PICS AND DONT WANT BIRD SHIT DECALS!!!!
717, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
even if i clean my car...i'll still only have my 17's in the front and front and back bumper painted different...lol oh well though....so Feb. 16th.....i'll make sure to be there then....
718, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
well my GSX should be ok by then... it needs major tuning right now tho. see u geiz there

So Feb 16th at DnBs in GM at what time? better be there u fookers

97GSX ~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

719, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!

so????

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

720, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
1pm according to the posts.
721, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
So erm ru sure we can have a meet there, we don't wanna be scattered all over the parking lot cuz there are a lotta cars. Just wondering
722, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Thats the point I was trying to make.

Where else would be acceptable? If not at DnB's or at City Beach in Fremont, where?
723, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
GM is good imo, or we can meet up at in and out over in mccarthy ranch

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

724, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Thats sounds good. Just as long as its in a spot we can all be seen and be able to park together.
725, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
i was actually thinkin that but i picked dave and busters so we can kick it inside and wont get bored lookin at everyones cars but we can do this

if the parking lot is tooo crazy

we can move the meet at in and out at mccarthy ranch but for now jess meet at GREAT MALL theres also parking by mcdonalds that no one parks at big section but we will see jess meet at dave n busters look for eclipses or whatever
726, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Roger that!!!!!!!!
727, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
here's a good plan. Meet at DB and if it's too full just go to mccarthy. If there's parking at DB and lotsa 2GNT then its gonna be at DB. Good plan eh?

haha you guyz can get me into DB right (^_^)'<===== 20

we can go to the anime shop near DB and watch initial d haha.
728, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
is any one that is planning on goin 25 or older? cause we will needs some peeps 25 and older to get the people that are under 21 in the door at D&B.
729, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
we can jess ask peeps walking by to take the people in
730, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Damn, I'll be 25 on the 20th of Feb. but I guess that doesn't help much does it.

*taps on shoulder of person looking to be 25 or older and asks:"Could you say I am your little brother so I can kickit with my car club?"
731, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Yeah I am 19 so someone needs to get me in if you dont mind

732, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>is any one that is planning on goin 25 or older? cause we
>will needs some peeps 25 and older to get the people that
>are under 21 in the door at D&B.

Im over 25

733, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>>is any one that is planning on goin 25 or older? cause we
>>will needs some peeps 25 and older to get the people that
>>are under 21 in the door at D&B.
>
>Im over 25

cool ab can take them in because he's 25 so the youngins are covered and the meet is about 2 weeks away hope the weather is all good and cant wait to see everyones rides. hope everyone makes it!!!
734, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
i say we cruise around GM after we all meet....... LMAO... hella eclipses all in a row... and 1 gsx with big fmic :)

735, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hehe, Kory is gonna smoke us all.
736, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by My9t5Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do you guys ever do anything around Sac.?...I'm from vacaville...Travis AFB actually...I used to drag my 1969 El Camino at Sac. Raceway a few years ago (back in High School)...then joined the Air Force and bought a 1995 Talon ESi...I plan on taking it out there as soon as it stops raining up here...do you guys meet weekly or something??? I'd love to see how your guys' cars really run in person...
737, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by randy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You can join us on the 16th. feb. It's only 1hr drive. The more peeps the better.
738, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Don't worry the real thing is much more overwhelming than what it seems on the board :)

Once again my car will probably be the only 95RS with stock body parts and no wing, woohoo better buy an engine detailer kit before the meet haha.
739, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
im not smoking anyone cept hondas :)

740, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hey MY9t5talon I live in Livermore so if you were going to go to the meet I could convoy with you I know where the meet is at exactly. Livermore is like 5 miles from I-5. The meets are hella bad ass and we were going to tip a prelude at the beach last time but Kory told me not to. Hit me up Mummer12@hotmail.com

741, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Livermore? I used to work and live in Livermore. I lived on Elm by Rincon. I think I have seen you around town.

But if My9t5Talon lives in Vacaville thats not really that close to Livermore. Vacaville is way north of livermore. But that is still about an hour drive.
742, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
lol... u can tip any lude u want to this time taz :P

743, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
DAMNIT, I have to work that Sat. I couldn't get out of it at all. But its not much so if I start early I can finish early and go. We shall see.

Also, my cousin has a 96 Sebring, looks pretty nice, and I told him about the meet and he might want to come in his car. Hope thats cool with you guys.
744, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hey Grashper, I dont know if I have seen you around or not. I know where Rincon is that pretty cool. Do you drive through Livermore at all?? I see 2 420as everyday and I wanna tell them about the site but they are always driving by my work. Time to get stickers. Grashper are you going to the meet??? Okay anyone want to convoy from LIvermore?? Magnus and all the other Sacto guys???
745, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
If I get off work in time I can convoy with you and maybe even Fusion too, he lives down the street from.

Fak, I hate working on Sat.
746, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Ichiban, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in.
747, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>If I get off work in time I can convoy with you and maybe
>even Fusion too, he lives down the street from.
>
>Fak, I hate working on Sat.

Im up to convoy, just let me know what time and where.

748, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
this time guys... bring ur own damn beer

749, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by magnus, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok so the meet is the 16th at 1pm somewhere in the bay area...I dont know where these places are......yall gots to give up some directions. And oh yeah Kory wont be the only one rollin Da X. I know this is an official 420 meet but im gonna bring some 4G guys and I promise they wont be asses. I need some stickers and rice so my car wont look so stock at the meet. peace out
Magnus

96 GS---------- has turned my girlfriend into a racer
95 GSX---------- tired of smoking Hondas and slow ass domestics
Mods
1. A T25 set up running @ 90% efficiency. bst et 14.0
750, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
magus

directions is take 680 south
exit montague east
go down like half a mile u'll see mall on ur right
make rite and go str8 through stop sign
follow around til u hit dave n busters
also those 4g guys better behave or ill have mines smoke em :)

751, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
I dunno about stricktly 420a.... I'ma be there and prolly another fellow 4g63 owner.
752, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
it doesnt have be an all 420a meet its just i dont wanna say an all DSM meet because then we wont get to chop it up with everyone but everyone is welcome to bring on anyone at the meet..

also i remember at the last big dsm meet which lasted 10 minutes no one was really talkin, but as long as everyone is coo then go ahead and try not to do any burnouts or someshit so we wont get kicked out and if for some reason we do get kicked out we can go to in and out at mcarthy ranch. lot of people of meets there and last friday i went there and there was a fat VW meet which i gotta admit there was some clean lookin VW's

oh wells meet is in 2 weeks hope everyone can make it
753, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
yeah no POS fucking around serious... i dont want to attract cops. also no askin me for test drives or racing plz... i just want to chill :)

754, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
hey kory can i get a test drive ahahha seee at the meet dawg
755, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
seriously i drive the car so crappy... i went from stock to cock so it's hard to get used to a big slap on 150hp+... that clutch dun help either. seen hard as fuck... i haf

756, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
bump like gump

757, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
So who all wants to meet in Livermore for a lil caravan? E-mail me or post here.

Basikstylz@hotmail.com
758, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
I'll caravan up to livermore, Im in Union City. sir_fusi0n@hotmail.com
759, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hopefully I can get off work early and meet up in Livermore. But I'll probably have to just meet you guys at D-n-B, we'll see.
760, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
abraham.. ur from UC and u want to go to livermore then back down to milpenis? christ!

761, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Im just in it for the cruise, not low in cash so thats not a problem, and I don't hate to drive.
762, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Aight Playas, We can all meet up in Livermore. How Hollywood Video in Livermore??? I am a mangager there so waiting there is not a problem also it is the only Hollywood Video in Livermore. The Address is:
60 South P Street
Livermore CA 94550
I think that would be the most convienent cause 84 is right there and it would look sick taking a pic on this one spot I know there. Post and lemme know what you think!
Late
Taz
763, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Sounds cool. So what exactly do you look like because I used to go there alot.

But hopefully work won't be that long, DAMMIT!!!
764, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Woohoo looks like something big is comin down. Hey Kory ur suppose to let me drive the gsx also. :P

4G guyz are cool, haha as long as they're not those asses on streetracing.org . Heh when I go to the DSM meets all the 4G guys are always staring at my engine bay hehe.
765, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
no one drives the gsx cept me... unless u pay me 2500 in deposit just in case u brake the tranny and ill get a race tranny tia :)

766, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
aww the tranny is that last thing you have to worry about if I drive it hehe. oh well FF for for life! When I get LSD I'll be smoking (bwahaha that sounds funny having smoking and LSD in the same sentence, don't think you smoke LSD though) GSXs left and right.

Woohoo time to get some new tires and buy some engine detailer. Doh I ran out of wax also :(
767, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Islndr1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm down to roll out, the last meet I was at was at Krispy Kreme.
Is anyone from either the (707) or (925) area codes down to caravan to the meet. We can meet up at Sun Valley mall in concord off 680, or where ever else is best. Also if you live anywhere off the 680 South towards San Jose. I would be pretty damn tight for a pack of eclipses to be rollin on the freeway together.

-Islndr1
98' Eclipse RS

768, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hey Islander1 read above, you are pretty close to Livermore and we are meeting in Livermore I think the meet is at 12 so we should meet in Livemore around 11 at Hollywood Video. If you want my cell number so we can further discuss please email me at Mummer12@hotmail.com
So far the caravan from Livermore is:
Mummer12, Basiks...., Fusion?? , Graspher??? Magnus??? Islander1????We need more peeps to roll out with us. Any wayz cant wait for this meet to happen.
769, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
well I think the meets at 1 but I think we need to meet way early cuz someone is always late. plus I will have to break off once we get close to DnB so that I can go pick someone up. but I think 11-11:30 would be a good time to meet. and we should make sure we leave by 12.
770, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Yo Mummer12,
I sent the info so I can meet up with ya'll I'm going to need directions though the south bay isnt my specialty.

-Islndr1
98' Eclipse RS
771, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Count me in Mummer
772, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by ECLiPSE56, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It's about time we had another meet!! Abe- that was funny seeing you at UC.. i was on my way home from Chabot! haha.. where were u going?

Allan
773, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
cool... ill be bringing some 4g63 gayz... not sure if ill stay long but it will be good to see u gayz again

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

774, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
>It's about time we had another meet!! Abe- that was funny
>seeing you at UC.. i was on my way home from Chabot! haha..
>where were u going?
>
>Allan

I was going home from work, I pass by there everyday.

775, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
the meet is gonnna be fatty hope the weather hold up
776, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
count 3 more 4g63's in

2 95 gst
1 gsx at the meet

i know one guy who is coo so the others should be cool too hehehe
777, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
you 4g63 guys that are going...

i have a new ITC in box for sale for 250...

or any 2gnter turbo that wants it too

ill bring it to the meet

Kory

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

778, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Well this meet made it on to StreetRacing.org now....now it's called the Bay Area DSM meet...hahaha
779, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
aww man bleep that now we're going to get hella non-2gNTs now, not to mention buncha ricers and 4G63 is kind guyz. So it's not a 2GNT meet anymore.
780, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
yeah gay ass ricers... this meet is gonna suck

every SRO advertised meet has end up in cops giving out tickets... same shit happened last time. come if u want to get ghey tickets like not having front license plate and also for having exhaust

is there are way to have just 2gnts again... we wont even have time to kick it with each other since there will be too many peeps

781, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Lets just take it somewhere else
782, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Damn Fellas. How did this get blown out of proportion. I thought this was strickly 2GNT's or the 2G Eclipse in general. Now its a DSM meet. All I know is that I wanted to kick it with those that I have been communicating with on this board not the entire DSM community. No offense to the entire DSM Community but we tend to get the bad rap for being the second cousin or the red headed step child with our 420A equipped Eclipses. Don't get me wrong I think it would be great to have that big of a meet but not in a freaken parking lot in a Mall. Thats just asking for trouble. I say we, we being the actual members of 2GNT, take our party elsewhere! What do all think and where. I am not about to get another ticket I don't need or deserve for some BS. So Wut Up
783, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
What is the Agenda for the meet? I wanna know if we are going stand around after D and B or are we all going to rool out somnewhere.
Thanks

784, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
I think rob should clarify his agenda for the meet and make any changes if necessary

785, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
All I know is last time someone posted the meet to streetracing.org everyone in a dsm ended up being pulled over. so we either need to change the location, time, or park and get the hell inside and stay away from the rides. as far as streetracing.org goes.... U people know the police scan that page right? so everything that gets posted there the cops know about.....anyways we need to know whats goin on quick.... the meets commin up soon here guys. as far as 2gnt.... were talkin members right??? cause I'm a member.... but I don't own a 420a equiped 2g......
786, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
i think the meet should be for members 420a/4g63 incl.

there are plenty of "us" here to have a decent sized meet somewhere else... but that is just my opinion. i want to bring the X but eff dat if i can get a ticket for ish. there isnt any place "safe" in the mipenis/fremont/santa clara/SJ area... so... any place is gonna have same amount of pigs rolling around... any ideas?

787, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
In-N-Out in Vacaville...right off of I-80...right smack between Sac. and S.F.
788, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
How about this for an agenda

1. Go to McCarthy Ranch, take some pics, check out rides, catch up on old times, you know the usual.
2. Then we could go out to get something to eat, or have a bbq if the weather allows.
3. Then we can mabe go to a billiard or bowling place, whatever.
789, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
ok sure... how about the in and out parking lot? the backside near the hotel... there is more parking that way... also bring ur 2 way radios if u have em

790, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
sounds like a plan to me. Every one meeting in livermor... remember be there between 11-12 we are leavin livermore at 12!!
791, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Hey Kory...where you from man...close to VV?
792, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
NO cops never read SRO what are you talking about :D.... hahahaha

It's still me second family....I was actually on SRO way before this site....just the cool newbies that ask dumb questions are starting to piss me off...but oh well shit happens....

So where is the meet up spot going to be....still D&B's?
793, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
meet at IN and OUT mcarthy ranch 1pm
794, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
OK IN and OUT mcarthy ranch 1pm this Saturday. Damm this thread is getting longer than a tape worm.
795, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
im from frekamont haf...

so to clarify AHEM... in and out @ 1pm (rob be there at 1 ok) in Mccarthy ranch the backside parking near hotel. Please remember this is a 2gnt thing... no hateration just bring 2gnts and ur close dsm friends... we dont need everyone and their mom in on this... although ur mammays are quite hot

796, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Mcarthy Ranch at 1pm roger that! What r the cops gonna do anyway, it's not like we're going to be racing. THe meet we had at eastridge was pretty nice last time. The cops came by and were cool with it, they just told us not to do burnouts and stuff. Eastridge has a nice parking lot also.
797, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
the meet changed its at in and out mcarthy ranch please dont spread the word if u invitin close friends dont make them spread the word out to 4g63 guys same time 1pm

MCARTHY RACNCH
In and OUT
1PM

close friends only

agenda
pics
eat

798, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
not to sound stupid or anything, but where is McCarthy Ranch?
799, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
MCCARTHY ranch

is 880S and 237hwy junction

800, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Aight we are still meeting in Livermore though at the same time. What does the weather forecast say???
801, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
weatherchannel.com reports Haze and 50 degrees F

802, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Ichiban, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
kORY,

Does Robby have directions? I know he has Ur cell# just in case.

Abraham,

What address did you use for that mapquest? Is that the In-N-Out? Robby and I need to map it from Fresno. TIA.
803, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Posted by Mindz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damnit. I'm heading up to Chico to visit my g/f for the weekend. I guess I'll try to schedule a meet sometime soon, since I want to get in the swing of the site and meet the people from around here. I just moved back here from going to Arizona State university for a semester. EVERYONE had eclipses down there, no one has one up here though. I think I've seen 5 eclipse in my life growing up around here, none of which are modded. let me know if another meet is coming up soon or I'll try to schedule one.
804, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Heh that's wierd lotsa eclipses near where I live. If you wanna really see the crazy ones go out to the midnight runs and you'll see some crazy clipes there.
805, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Christian... i gave robby the directions already... isn't hard to get there at all...

806, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Will the meet be RAIN or SHINE!!! We should decide before we wake up Saturday morning.

-Islndr1
98' Eclipse RS
807, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
ill be there regardless so rain or shine!!!
808, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
Rain or shine I'll be there. Livermore peeps? u guys goin rain or shine? need to know if I am meeting up with yall.
809, RE: NOR CALI MEET!!! whos down!!!
For Sihzle my nizzle. I am going rain or shine. We will all meet up at Hollywood Video form 11-12. We are ;eaving at 12 for sure!!! If you are running late call my cell 925 413 4463. Da name is Taz

I generated this page in 0.027167081832886 seconds, executing 7 queries.