Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectLEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=6719
6719, LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by blinkbizkit500, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey guys, last meet turned out pretty good even though it was cold, i was thinking maybe we could do another one sometime soon? lets give people plenty of time to get as many people as we can to get to come to this one....i was thinkin maybe one day when its nice and warm out, say late may? may 24 is a saturday, if thats cool w/ you guys we could maybe do that? if we wait til summer, people are gonna be goin on vacation and whatnot, so i figured this may be a good time. holla back yooooooooo!

steve
6725, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm pretty close to the lehigh valley....could I come?
6732, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
EVERYONE is welcome man! of course! haha the more the marrier, anyway im up for when ever dood... Where doyou guys wanna meet? We could meet at my dads shop near dorney park and have a nice meet there its really nice there and its got this kick ass parking lot in the back of it we can have like 20 people come and chill there its protected by trees n shit so we are welcome there or where ever... By then I should have a new car... :thumbsup
6733, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
sounds good george. and yes man of course you're welcome....anybody who wants to come, nj peeps, ny people, hell if you cali peeps wanna do a drive come on down! lol, i want this to be a BIG meet, thats why i said lets give plenty of notice. spread the word around too, lets make this one really really good. plus it'll be warmer than the last one lol, so it should be very nice.
6734, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by nosdeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
count me in, just let me know when and i'll be there.
6738, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by jerseystyle1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'd be up for it, as long as I am off of work!:thumbsup
6743, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by RSClipse9d7, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would come but I have to work Mayfair that weekend. Have fun guys, the last one was good.
6744, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
count me in, i just need to know what day though...so i can take off from work(if necessary)
6745, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
>I would come but I have to work Mayfair that weekend. Have
>fun guys, the last one was good.

by all means, that date is not locked in stone. if that is bad for you, we can reschedule it, maybe the week before or the week after? that was just a feeler. i want this to attract as many people as possible and be a really good meet. i posted this on dsmtuners too and i think some people from there are gonna come to. lets make this really good...if anyone else has an idea for a date share it, i just want this to be a really big, good meet (with hopefully good weather!)

steve

if anyone needs directions or has ?'s email me @ eklipze_d00d@yahoo.com
6759, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
I don't want the date to change just because I can not make it the 24th. If more people can make it that day then have it that day. I can do May 17th in the afternoon or May 31 whenever (as of right now). Lets get a date set now so that people know. Like I said if the 24th is good for people then do it that day just keep in mind that anywhere in Allentown will be pretty crazy because of all the May Fair traffic.
Do we want to have it at the Lehigh Valley Mall again? It was good last time and it's pretty easy to find because it's right off of Rt. 22 but there might be some better places we could think of if we brain storm.
6760, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by python6586, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
count me in again, the last one was good but we need more people, any saturday is good for me. just tell me when and where and ill be there
6763, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am in...George keep me posted.

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat
6768, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
bahhh can we move it to the 31st? I have to go to Georgia, and sorry my msg before didnt make sense sure thing remy
6769, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by steve0677, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if i m capable of movin my arm by then so i can shift i will b there
6770, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
yea the 31st sounds like a much better date for everyone, plus traffic on the 24th will be crazy for everything else goin on, i didnt even think of that. let's lock in on the 31st guys, if that sounds good to everyone that would be cool. also, im thinking lehigh valley mall is a good place to have it, b/c we have some people coming that arent' familiar w/ the area and that will be much easier for them to get to. sound good to everyone?
6792, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ttt
6840, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by MetalJim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks for the e-mail Steve. Sorry for the late reply. Been a bit busy with the new baby.

....but hell yeah, I'm there. 31st is good for me.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html
6851, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
n/p jim, glad to see your gonna make it!!! OK guys, i told everyone from the other boards that the meet is May 31st, 1:00 pm, at the lehigh valley mall near the old movie theater. If no one has any complaints, that's gonna be the final date...sound good to everyone?
6897, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ttt....im assuming that date is good for everyone? lol i hope so b/c i told about 10 other people from other boards that's the definite date, so that's when its gonna be!! ;)
6904, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by Wtngclan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
eklipze dood convinced me to come :) .. i just need an address or directions from mapquest or something .. coming from long island new york
6912, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ttt sounds good to me man ill be there
6962, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ttt, closer than u think guys. we have hopefully around 20 cars coming altogether so far, i'll post more info as i get it. thanks

steve
6990, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
I will hopefully have the 4g! woohoo :P
7013, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by MetalJim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That would be SWEEET!!

Hopefully I'll have my fuel system(drilling injector bosses right now) and laptop installed by then. The system is coming together...very very slowly.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html
7051, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ok guys we have 21 definites to come right now. damn this is gonna be awesome. there are mostly 2gs but some 1gs as well. what do you guys all wanna do afterward? some people might be bringing some people as well, so what is a good idea to do afterward? i dont know if any of u guys would be interested in goin to dorney or something, or just the meet and then going home, whatever you guys would like. i am so pumped about this meet....if u guys could just do me a favor and post one more time whether or not you are definitely going to come. thanks guys!!!!

steve
7052, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by steve0677, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
aw shit im comin :thumbsup
7058, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by techboy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll be there .... boosted and all ....

Yes officer, the windows are mirrored.

1999 GS Special Edition
7061, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by python6586, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ill be there, hopefully with my new rims on:thumbsup
7064, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
If I get these 18's I am coming.

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat
Apexi Safc
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Autometer gauges -Egt,Air/Fuel and Boost
7071, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
your not getting mine?! lol dizzam i was gonna say you would pick them up while you come? :)
7076, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
george u have rims for sale? also do u still have ur cf hood? lol im me....

steve
7081, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
>your not getting mine?! lol dizzam i was gonna say you would
>pick them up while you come? :)

Yeah I still want yours but i might be able to get these 18's for the same price your asking but if it falls threw I will still take yours.

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat
Apexi Safc
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Autometer gauges -Egt,Air/Fuel and Boost
7141, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
ok just an update, we're up to 26 people saying they will definitely come, along with a bunch of other possibilities. wow....thanks to everyone making this an awesome meet!!

steve:thumbsup
7250, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
bumpity bump....last week guys
7252, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
You have me listed as a definite, right? I need directions coming from Carlisle! :thumbsup
7257, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Anybody coming from NYC area? I need directions too.

95 gs-t
Alot of mods.
7265, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
yup all u guys who said ur definitely comin i got u down. if anyone needs directions go to www.lehighvalleymall.com they have a directions page right on their main site to give u directions from where you are. thanks guys!

steve
7294, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
couple more days...one of the final bumps before the meet....
7311, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by BigBald, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I decided to go....count me in.......
7312, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
Posted by EvMan2345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im coming, but not w/ the eclipse... ;(

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)
7320, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
alright guys, next question....what if the weather is shitty tomorrow? do you guys still wanna have it, or postpone?
7321, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
No, keep it going... we are supposed to get some thunderstroms... they just pass by, if it gets bad we can all go to my dads shop about 10 mins away and hang out there intil the rain goes away
7322, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
sounds good! game's on!!!!!!
7324, RE: LEHIGH VALLEY GUYS!!!!! another meet?
how long are you guys gonna be there for?? i gotta go to work for a while but i don't know what time i'm gonna be getting out of there.
7325, WEATHER
heres the daily break down if you click here

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USPA1787?dayNum=1

it's going to be RAIN and THUNDERSTORMS all day nonstop if you get the picture .. hmm let me know whats going on ..
7326, RE: WEATHER
i say its still on, its just a little rain, no big deal...if its off an on maybe we'll go in the mall until it stops lol, but lets keep it on. sound good to everyone? and we'll probably be there until i'd say 4-5 maybe? just a guess, i can give u my cell # if u want it and u can call and see what we're doin.

steve
7328, RE: WEATHER
haha man i aint frontin on ya :) im still def comin either way .. if i just send up chillin in the mall and peepin' bitches oh well :)
7329, RE: WEATHER
me too:thumbsup
7335, pics
hey guys it was an awesome meet. meeting you guys was totally cool...here's my pics from the meet, post urs when u get them!!

I generated this page in 0.024452924728394 seconds, executing 7 queries.