Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectANYONE IN KC AREA
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=5073
5073, ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by KSeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Me and my friend who also drives an eclipse want to organize a meet at kcir so anybody in the kansas city area or around please post back and we'll try and figure something out, I also know alot of kids at my school w/shitty cars that they think are bad ass that we can race for fun just to make them feel stupid haha
5074, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by Erik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'd trek up there from Pitt, but I've never been to KCIR since I have a track down here. I'd just assume BBQ since I'm broke.
5075, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by BlitZEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im down for it. THere should be a few more peeps wantin to come, but i dont know how much longer KCIR will be open for, i it might have to be a bbq, also eric how much you want for that center tail piece if your done with it.

Ryan
5076, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by Erik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't forget, just I haven't been to KC in awhile and I've been moving and the car has broke, ect... Do you need an eclipse rear bumper? I can get one pretty cheap.

When do we want to get this shing ding going?
5077, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Acutally Eric depending on price and color i might want a bumper. Really dont like the talon back end.

Ryan
5078, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by KSeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
anything would be cool, i'd like to just get together w/any of u k.c. guys, if u have any idea's hit me back
5079, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by OZ_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would be really interested in another meet!!

Just lemme know time and place and I will be there...

Chad
5080, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Same with me name the time and place and ill be there. Mabey inside getting some grub at some place. ???

RYan
5081, RE: ANYONE IN KC AREA
Posted by sonikbewm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I could possibly make the drive up to KC, depending on the day and time.
I generated this page in 0.010688066482544 seconds, executing 7 queries.