Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: turbo kits group buy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3527&mesg_id=3729
3729, RE: turbo kits group buy
Posted by DSMeclipseGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys

I called back today (9/17 @ 3:00PM) and from what i discussed with Hahn it looks like this is a scam. :(

I called and talked to the guy I did yesterday. He said he couldn't find anyone with the info I gave him. I told him the shop, the address, and even the telephone number and the site Jimmy was offering it on (2gnt.com).

However, from what Hahn told me, it looks like the only way to do a group buy with Hahn's products is by being a registered dealer. Hahn told me that Pro1motorsports was not even under their info as a dealer. There is no way Jimmy could be really ordering this stuff without Hahn having any of his info and knowledge. After all, Jimmy claims to have called Hahn and is waiting for their confirmation on the order.

:( :( :( :( By the way.... in case you didn't see it, I started another thread so that we don't have to go through messages one by one. Check it out, it's called : "TURBO KIT GROUP BUY 2" :( :( :( :( :(

I can't right now since I'm busy, but if someone would like to... please call Jimmy and confront him with this information. Let us know.
I generated this page in 0.0077440738677979 seconds, executing 6 queries.