Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: turbo kits group buy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3527&mesg_id=3723
3723, RE: turbo kits group buy
Posted by JSMOTHRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok I've been looking in San Leandro CA. yellow books and I can't find a 14825 E 14th st. Which is pro1 motorsports I find a 14845 which is PepBoys. Jimmy may have just opened a shop around there but its not anywhere on the net or he could be just an indivisual person that orders parts for cars I have a friend that does that he orders all my stuff and other peoples car parts through LandSpeed in AZ. So I dunno I'm still in unless you guys find out that it was a fruad. May be we can just start our own group buy. I'll have to make alittle bit more money than I have now in order to keep my savings account open. Also what happened to the person that originaly started this buy fourm, and I count the people that have applyed on this forum and I get 17 or 18 people that were or are intrested in the group buy to my knowledge we had what 2 people back out well we would have had 15 people to place an order?

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- JVC CD/TAPE/MP3 Player
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST wing
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......
I generated this page in 0.0076260566711426 seconds, executing 6 queries.