Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectCentral Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=21339
21339, Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
All,

It's been a couple of years since I've been active on this site, but I'm back.

Guaging interrest in a 2GNT meet in the Central Illinois area (Decatur). This would be before it gets cold out, within the next month or so.

My house is open to a group of fellow 2GNTers. People from all areas are welcome. Decent parking, quiet neighborhood, nice neighbors, plenty of grill space for food.

Let me know if any of you are interrested.

Yes, I live in a nice area of Decatur (for those of you who have heard the rumors about this town).

-Ryan
21353, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Anybody?

Chicago area members, I'm only a few hours away... don't let the Trailblazer or Regal scare you, I'm a 2GNT'er.

Also, I'm about 3-4 hrs from Indianapolis or St. Louis.

I have not met any other 2GNT'ers in this area except for Dave (coppereclipse?), but that was a few years back.
21354, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bullshit....you met me.

I would love one but with my work schedule its iffy that I can make it.

Come on guys....it doesnt look like I am going to be able to host a Meet this year.
21355, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Bullshit....you met me. I would love one but with my work schedule its iffy that I can make it. Come on guys....it doesnt look like I am going to be able to host a Meet this year.

Terry... in this area. - Sorry.

I met you in the Chicago area.

I agree with the work schedule, the plant I work at can bring me in on the weekends... wonderful thing about being salary.
21356, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I haven't been active for a long time either but I would definitely be interested. (even though the closest thing I have to a driving 2GNT is a 98 Neon R/T)
21357, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Posted by irregular defect, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would be down for a meet up. I'm in Rockford, Chicago area is hour-ish drive for me. My car is definitely not much to look at, but I gots much love. Haha.
21358, RE: Central Illinois 2GNT meet - Guaging interrest
Alright!

Looks like we need to have a meet sometime.

If nobody minds a small drive from the Chicago area, my house is open to all. 3.5 - 4hrs drive depending on how you go.... unless somebody in the Chicago area trumps me on this one.

Also... don't worry about what is driven, I'm driving a Trailblazer afterall!

I generated this page in 0.03209400177002 seconds, executing 7 queries.