Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectSoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1413
1413, SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just forming a thread on who can bring what tomorrow...

I will bring a cooler, and 4 liter's of soda, with cups. Possibly some chip, and a 3 gallon jug.

who & what else?

kaiser
1414, RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Posted by sd_eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, I can get ahold of a 10'x20'canopy if ya'll would like and don't mind sporting John Deere. Sorry, it's from my step dad's company so it has the logo and all. Should provide some good shade if the sun gets bad. Let me know. Might have to leave the car at home and bring the truck if it doesn't fit in the eclipse. Well see. Let me know.
1415, RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Posted by Kory, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
come to the norcali meet!
hehe

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

1416, RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Posted by eclipse804, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll bring some chips, and whatever other snacks I can scrounge up. I don't think it will be too hot, but a canopy would be nice unless it's too much trouble to bring.
1417, RE: SoCalers....going to Fontana speed way tomorrow!
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bringing chips too. Hey Dan, if u can't fit the canopy in ur car, that's ok, don't bring it then. We were able to survive the last time, and last time was hotter. And the forecast says its gonna be a little cloudy so that's ok.
I generated this page in 0.0082080364227295 seconds, executing 7 queries.