Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: SoCal Meet - California Speedway - Sat. Feb. 16 - Race your car...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1085&mesg_id=1099
1099, RE: SoCal Meet - California Speedway - Sat. Feb. 16 - Race your car...
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
C'mon peeps, go just for the fun of it. If I were invited when I was stock, I'd go as well, to compare my times when I was stock and after I got mods. My first time at the track, I only had intake and exhaust and got a 16.3 as my best time. That's ok, at least its better than 17s (no Eclipse804, I'm not referring to ur 17s, I'm referring to what our cars should run stock ;-)). I think I'll even run slower this time because of my heavier wheels. Gotta lose weight before that day then. Swimming class, get to work!!! :-)

And to Fusion, c'mon down. U know Socal is so much better than Norcal. :P Yeah Clay, kinda have a lot of stress ryt now, mostly with school. Too many things at the same time and the pressure. That's why this would be a great stress remover! Oh, and this is actually after Feb 14! So for those who don't have a valentine, this is the time to vent!!! (Dang that !@$!!#% bitch...:P Jk. No real person in particular...)
I generated this page in 0.0077579021453857 seconds, executing 6 queries.