Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectPittsburgh DSM Club!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=8229&mesg_id=8229
8229, Pittsburgh DSM Club!
Posted by ughhhead, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have wanted a dsm club around the pittsburgh area ever since i first owned my 91 gs 2 years ago. I now own a 96 Talon N/T and i still have not heard of a pittsburgh Dsm club. I have a web site with a few DSMs on it. if there is a big enough turn out, i will transform my web site into the official Pittsburgh Club DSM web site. if you send me your name, the model dsm you own, your 8 best pics of your car and your list of mods, i can start to add you to my site. if my site is pathetic and you think you can do better then, i strongly encourage it. i'll take advice about the site, club... anything. my website is, www.geocities.com/ughhhead84/ . my email address is ughhhead84@hotmail.com. my aim name is ughhhead84. contact me any way you like. as of now, a fellow pittsburgh dsmer, FarmDoGG54, and myself are working on some sort of flyer to advertise around the area. if there already is a pittsburgh dsm club then tell me about it already! haha, hope to hear back from alot of you. i was also thinking... there is a place right off of mcnight road called 21st century sound. they specialize in custom vinyl decals, if there is a big turn out, we could have them do decals for us. this could be really bad ass... lets hear from you.
I generated this page in 0.011956214904785 seconds, executing 6 queries.