Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=656&mesg_id=663
663, RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
First of, this should be the in the pits. :P Anyways, this was the most successful meet that I've been to. I mean, yeah, we didn't do that much, but 15 people showed up, so I guess its worth it. Let me see if I remember who showed up...

1. Eclipse804
2. Eric97GS
3. icjeclipse
4. sd_eclipse
6. Drbalazo7
7. DownassDsm (sp?)
8. Vegasdsmr
9. Fusion
10. Eric C
11. EclipseKaiser (w/ GF's car, bring ur car next time:P)
12. Anton
13. PoweredbyGhettoness (Very true to his username, provided us with a lot of laughs. Send in ur pic foo!!! :P)
14. TheDawg (ultimate sleeper)
15. Me!!! (Almost forgot about me...)

Those who didn't come...
1. Weezle745 ("Will be there @ 2pm". Right... :-))
2. Tactic (Weren't u a no-show to at the last meet? :P)
3. Karl (Well he said he really wasn't sure...)
4. Juan (No sign of him. O well...)
5. Mitsuman (Bad time to hit that curb eh? :P)

Imagine if u guys showed up, we would have been 20 cars!!! There's always next time though. Hopefully the guys from afar would be back (Fusion, sd_Eclipse, Drbalazo7, Vegasdsmr). I give u guys props. We also had some other cars with us, like a Corvette and one mean pickup.

The highlight of the meet I guess was the when the people from the abcd shop started drifting their cars, like the EVO7, some VW, and a 240SX. They were even kind to let us look at their shop. Showed us a 4g63 engine that they were planning to put into a lancer and do an EVO conversion. They also had a Spoon motor that they recently got from Japan. Nice. Too bad for those guys that went home early. Tsktsktsk.

I had fun last night. Got into bad traffic on the way home though. Damn 60 West... Anyways, as the Donkey in Shrek said, "Let's do that again!" :-)

I generated this page in 0.0067851543426514 seconds, executing 6 queries.