Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: CoDSM Summer Kick-Off Meet (5/29, 11AM, Redrocks Colorado)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=21415&mesg_id=21422
21422, RE: CoDSM Summer Kick-Off Meet (5/29, 11AM, Redrocks Colorado)
Posted by _1466_, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
UPDATE: Alright everyone, we are only 24 hours away from the big day! The weather forecast for the morning is looking great and I'm working on the cruise route. This month's cruise will be geared toward seeing the greater Denver area. We will begin with a "mountain" section and end up in the downtown area. A large group in-between the buildings should sound pretty cool.

The cruise will have several "checkpoints" in order to avoid separation. I will have a good number of labeled maps/directions for everyone to follow in case you do get separated from the main group. You should be able to catch-up while we get gas or chat in a parking lot for a few min. If anyone has recommendations please PM me by 7:00PM tonight so I can try and get them worked into the cruise.

One last thing. I have severely overlooked the food aspect of this meet! We may have quite a bit of cars. I will be bringing burgers and dogs but may run out quickly. It'll have to be on a first come-first serve basis. If you happen to have any sides/chips that you are willing to share, please do. I will make sure our end of June meet has a better food environment!

I look forward to seeing everyone out there
I generated this page in 0.009843111038208 seconds, executing 6 queries.