Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: Mitsubishi Day Sept. 22 at Etown
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=20916&mesg_id=20920
20920, RE: Mitsubishi Day Sept. 22 at Etown
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by cs82685 Barring any weirdo stuff, do you make that hole trek down the day of, that's gotta be quite a bit of a drive.
No sweat. Only 3 hours. Not bad considering the closest track to me is 2 hours away. Now if it was during the week, through traffic, no way. I hope you got her all broken down ready for the new parts. And where the hell is Bruce?!

I've got everything off except the crank sprocket, I figure I'll do that tomorrow since I finally have some time. My only other issue is trying to find that washer I lost or replacing it with a regular old hardware store washer. As for Bruce, do you mean why isn't he here helping me or are you wondering if he's going next weekend. I just talked to him yesterday actually, he'll be there next weekend, but I wouldn't ask him to come give me a hand he's pretty far from me. Plus what does he know about 420a's :P

edit: we should change the title of the thread to Corey and Mark's conversation hour :P nobody from the northeast ever wants to do anything :(
I generated this page in 0.012149095535278 seconds, executing 6 queries.