Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectFirst time @ track... NICE!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=6271
6271, First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by Cyexmaster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well here's a few pics of the laps, I was not expecting this but it happened and I enjoyed it a LOT...

Link to album: http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/cyexmaster/Sabana%20Seca%20Eco%20Track%20Day/
6272, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks like it was a fun day. Nice pictures man.
6273, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by Fotowntalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sell it and get a 4g63 ####

woops. shit, I'm not on dsmtuners...

Does look fun, maybe I'll try the track at the shootout this year.
6274, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Fotowntalon
maybe I'll try the track at the shootout this year.

Maybe? MAYBE?! No, no, no. You WILL hit the course this SO. I've already challenged everyone on 2gnt (Tim will tell you. That includes Driggsy in one of them thar AWD turbo thingy's), and I expect to see you running.

Of course, maybe you're afraid that I might beat you in something that I've never done before :P

And Nelson; excellent that you finally got out there with her! Congrats. And of course, inquiring minds want to know what kind of competition you had and how you did against them.
6275, RE: First time @ track... NICE!

We went there to race go-karts becuase the have days for cars only but since we had a big group and there no more people they let use use the cars. But we didnt have anytransponders or stuff to check the lap times. We were all first timers on this we've only been to drag strips, so we were just getting a feel for it. I was the only one that didnt spin out. The other cars were a turbo Tiburon and a NA MR2, the tiburon guy actually had his brakes on fire after the first 10 laps or so lol...

It was real fun I liked it cuz it's doferent from just the straight drag race but I didnt like the fact that I just used 2nd gear all the way around... But my car is not really setup for this so I dont complain.
6276, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So just goof around the track time eh? Sweet!
6277, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Agree, looks like fun!
6278, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by nub, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks like a good time.
6279, RE: First time @ track... NICE!
Posted by eclipse420ags, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Where is this track?
6280, RE: First time @ track... NICE!

That is the Sabana Seca Eco Track in Puerto Rico
I generated this page in 0.012035131454468 seconds, executing 7 queries.