Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: I'm so stoopid 11.414@119.62 stoopid, stoopid, stoopid!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=6120&mesg_id=6125
6125, RE: I'm so stoopid 11.414@119.62 stoopid, stoopid, stoopid!
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
awesome time mark. your story is quite humurous too.

Thank you, sir. Yeah, it seems I can't post anything up without some long-ass story, lol

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
You should try my technique. When car sits over winter, keep regular glycose coolant/water in the block... When summer hits and its time to drive, drain glycose and flush. Refill with water wetter and purified water. Nevertheless, still a good run with no intercooling :thumbsup

Thanks Mike. The thing that pisses me off so much was that three of the cars that pissed on the track were RACE cars. Damn, these guys should know better.

Originally posted by Cyexmaster
Niceeee... Looks like 10's are just a flip of a switch away!....LOL Hope to see some vids of the next track day. Good luck as always!

Gracias, senorita ;-) Yeah, that's pretty much how I viewed it. That's why I was so disappointed with the time. Especially when this will probably be my last shot this year. Honestly (now that I have time to sit and think about it) the time is good. Just disappointing.

MAY have the run on video.
I generated this page in 0.009937047958374 seconds, executing 6 queries.