Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectstill driving poorly, but new best MPH - 92.19
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5597
5597, still driving poorly, but new best MPH - 92.19
Posted by VX100, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was able to get some runs in last night, in between 10 second cars blowing all their oil, coolant, and transmission fluid everywhere. (at least they're fast I guess)

So the best run of the night was only a 15.50, but I did get a new best MPH of 92.19. The previous best on a colder night was 91.64.

The only difference was a 60mm modern performance throttle body versus the stock throttle body. I guess since it was the only part of the intake not modified it was a choke point :)

As for the races, well nothing special, I got beat out by a civic running high 14s who pulled on me after the1/8th mile. I beat up a poor MX-6 by what must have been 10 car lenghts (and that was with a spinning at the line 2.55 60' at the end of the night when the temperature dropped to maybe 40 deg F). I also beat out a new WV GTI but he was all over the place. First he red lighted and got the jump on me, then I pulled on him, then he pulled back hard, then his car died or something and he only ran a 16.1 to my 15.5x and I pulled past him again. And some 60's GM muscle car out-muscled me with a 12 sec run.

Now, this 92+ mph run is still on the stock computer. I absolutely need someone to help me out with the megaview software and help me to get this car tuned! If anyone can, let me know!
5809, RE: still driving poorly, but new best MPH - 92.19
Posted by yzrider, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good luck bro. Hope you get someone to get you set up with a good tune.
I generated this page in 0.007606029510498 seconds, executing 7 queries.