Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: 14.597 Okey Dokey
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5226&mesg_id=5256
5256, RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey
Posted by Dreamspawn, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
No, I'm not taking it the wrong way. The more the merrier :thumbsup . I'd love more people to get into the NA mode. Please have at it. I'm really not in competition, I'm more in curiousity. Just want to see how far these can go. The only weight reduction was the seats and the spare tire. I got a lot more that I can do, I'm just taking this a step at a time. As for the 5 vs 3 angle, I really can't say. I just felt that since my intended red line was 8500 (which is now 7800 because of a malfunction in the ECU) I wanted to get as smooth a flow as I could. I've got no problem answering any questions. You can feel free to PM me or we can talk about it on the thread. There are a few others that are running down this same road. Good die-hards with lots of info. Keep in mind a couple of things; It is not just how much power you are putting out; it is what you are doing with your power. I am beating guys who have more power and less weight then me. And more importantly, you will HAVE to come up with some way to adjust/change you stock timing and fuel A/F. I was lucky enough to have a 97 which allowed me to use the AF/X ECU. Otherwise, it seems that the choice of interest is the MSnS. Good luck, MB

Thanks mine i hve a 97 to so i've already looked at the AF/X ECU i'm goign this week to pick up a carbon Fiber hood and put my header on when it gets here. I think when we goto the track this friday i'm goign to gut the interior completey out *sans dash* but idk. The whole thing is kinda like a project car for our little business and my buddy currently holds the 2200 Cavalier NA record. So he has alot of expiernce in the area. Another ? have you used slicks yet if so how much of a emprovement.
I generated this page in 0.0087211132049561 seconds, executing 6 queries.