Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRacing
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=2232
2232, Racing
Posted by SplinterRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey,
im 15 fixing to turn 16. Im looking forward to racing.
im already hooked. Im not sure wut kinda of car to get.
so if anyone could point me in a good direction. And any
tips would be good too.
2233, RE: Racing
Posted by soldier101, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
an eclipse :P im 16, bout to turn 17, love my car:) :+ :7 :thumbsup
2234, RE: Racing
Posted by SplinterRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Kool!
ive always liked Eclipse's! I was looking into aventually getting a 1998-99 silver with blitz style ground effects, carbon fiber hood, and either this duel samiri wing i saw in a magiazine put on it or just a regualy duel wing like on fast and the furiest. But i wasnt sure if that was best way to go. Cause my brother says i should get a car already sooped up like a camero (cause my bro has one) or something of that sort. And hes always calling me ricer cause the kind of car i like. So do u got any grahpics on your car? Or wut kind of things have u upgraded?
2235, RE: Racing
Posted by 2hot97GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
or just a regualy duel wing like on
>fast and the furiest.

it might look cool.. but be ready to catch hell.

my brother says i should get a car already
>sooped up like a camero (cause my bro has one) or something
>of that sort.
dont do that to yourself...

And hes always calling me ricer cause the kind
>of car i like.

dont sweat it.. like what you like.. be yourself. and remember.. V8s are slow... :)
save gas, look cool, be yourself, and fuck american cars.. buy an import.. just not a civic.
2236, RE: Racing
Posted by Doug96GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

>V8s are slow

LOL

2237, RE: Racing
Posted by VX100, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
this thread has gotten pointless
2273, RE: Racing
Posted by bullox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol, why would you go to a 2GNT message board and ask what kind of car to get. There couldn't possibly be any biased opinions in this forum :rolleyes
Posted by speed99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol ya this is the wrong site to ask that or any site like this one to ask that they are all going to say the same thing. DSM site they will say dsm , honda site they will say honda. It is realy up to you all cars have their goods and bads, like DSM if ya get one go gst you all ready got a turbo their thats a plus now bads high ins , high cost to fix stuff when you blow crap up and with all dsm we know when you buy stuff most of the time its online. Hondas goods their cheep to buy , bads no hp unless you swap the motor but then you got a fast car for less the money. Do more looking all the way around befor you make up your mind its all what you want. My self I got a 99rs had 20k miles on it and got it for 16,000 had it for a year now and I love it its all what ya want to do
2287, RE: Racing
Posted by distort, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
theres other cars besides dsms?
I generated this page in 0.016167879104614 seconds, executing 7 queries.