Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=6315
6315, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by BoostMe97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
New to the forum. Well, I had a 98 Ranger with a 3.0L V6 in it. I had rebuilt this truck from the ground up with my grandfather. One day, pulling into school, my temp hit the roof. Then, my oil pressure hit the floor. I was in the drive through portion of a middle school dropping off my sister, so I couldn't stop. I stop at a stop sign. Stalled. I'm muttering cuss words under my breath, but it still starts with a little gas pumping. I turn right and get stuck in traffic. As soon as I stop, it dies again. This time, it refuses to start. One of the linch ladies had to pull over and help me push the truck off the road. While that was happening, literally every single person that goes to my school passed me. I never lived this down. My engine had lost all coolant from a hole in the radiator. My pistons welded themselves still. Haha. This did however give me the opportunity to drop in a 5.0. But then my brakes failed and I hit a ditch. Love this thread by the way. Hahaha
I generated this page in 0.010332822799683 seconds, executing 6 queries.