Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=6115
6115, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by Raine883, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My first GS didnt have a title, no insurance, no inspection, no front bumper, a rear bumper held on with wood screws, and a pinhole leak that sprayed coolant on my turbo manifold. That being said the car only cost me $500, but the day i picked it up my friend ended up in the emergency room, so i rushed over with two other people in the car. I turn the corner to go to the hospital and there are six cops with a roadblock set up checking for drunk drivers, i made it through the roadblock some how, but the speed bump on the other side of it broke the back bumper off so im now dragging it down the road behind me in front of half a dozen cops. I made it to the hospital ripped off the bumper and threw it in the back of someones truck. I go to leave and the car wont start, the throttle cable somehow had current going through it and had shorted out and melted. I patched it up with a throttle adapter from a car quest 5 blocks away. I walked back through the roadblock with the car quest bag and one of the cops got curious and followed me back to my car to try and help me, after all that he helped me push start the car so i could leave. Wost day EVER
I generated this page in 0.0078098773956299 seconds, executing 6 queries.