Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=6085
6085, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by kevox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by kevox ....actually I don't have any embarrassing moments besides the occasional stalling in a mall parking lot with the system blaring and windows down story....
This makes me wonder what you're real embarrassing moment is. If you say there are none, that means that there is a big one out there....

Everything you just said makes logical sense. However I really don't have any embarrassing moments short of the aforementioned stalling-in-parking-lots multiple times. I'm sure I will once the turbo is spooling and I really start driving and challenging though....is it embarrassing to decline a race-invitation from an early-90's corvette when going highway speeds? I passed this corvette (convertible) doing 80 in a 60 so it seemed like I probably wanted to play and the driver sped right up beside me and looked over with that look in her eye but I knew my NA 140hp Talon had NO balls whatsoever - much less against a Corvette - so I signaled that I wasn't going to race and we went on our ways. That may be why I have no embarrassing moments actually - I know what my NA car is capable of and I don't act like it's bigger then it really is...
I generated this page in 0.010656118392944 seconds, executing 6 queries.