Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=5592
5592, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Hedge
Here is one, that isnt to bad, but sucked non the less. When i first got my neon, i decided to put a small sound system in it, i had a 12 inch sub in the back(it was in a box seatbelted in because it was the day i installed it and liked to show it off. So i was driving around town, system playing about half volume with the amp set to push the sub as hard as it could. So my friend pulls up to me in a parkinglot i was at and blasts his system. I put mine to the max(alot of people around) and blow my sub. everyone laughed, and i got a cool looking oversized magnet.

LOlers, hahahah that is PRETTY bad :P Well, this past friday a couple of things went wrong. I was invited to a beach party, I get on the freeway, ready to hit the sand, abouthalf way there I hear a loud "POP!" then some clanking and griding under my car then another loud pop. Im like "OH SHIT, WHAT NOW LORD?!" I look in my side and rear view mirror and I see something red and chrome bouncing around in the middle of the lanes... IT WAS MY FUCKING AIR FILTER! I actually laughed at myself, and took the nearest exit, to get back on the other side of the freeway and get home ASAP. As I am driving home I noticed a lil more "umph" and a more agressive sound, that filter needed replacing for sure! :7 I got home and put on the stock box in like 2min, and headed back out to the beach. Good times good times :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0089418888092041 seconds, executing 6 queries.