Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=5489
5489, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by J-Star, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
After reading 2 hours of this insanely long post it reminded me of one when i was 16. Some girl had called me and wanted me to drive down someday soon so me and a friend decided we would make a night of it, so we got up early changed the oil, flushed coolant and checked all the other fluids and put some air in the tires filled up gas and off we went. We turn onto the highway and decide that we should get to her school before its out and suprise her. Considering that its a good 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive away im thinking that i can make it there in 2 hours driving retarded, we weave through about 20-30 cars everyone looking at us like were crackheads and than some monte carlo starts racing with us. We'er in my new 91 laser and i thought it was so fast so i decided that these people werent gonna get away on us and stomp on it. I hit about 190 for about a min or 2 before i started slowing down realizing that my temp gauge had shot through the roof and i finally pull over car stalls and we get out to see damage. I blew oil out through the front and back of the engine, nice head gasket. so we decided to call my uncle with a flat deck and had to wait 3 hours so we got out of the car found a bottle of jd's in the trunk layed on the winshield and decided to work on ours tans. Cranked the tunes up to deciding who cares if i kill the battery, funny thing was about 25 mins later some people pull over and its my frineds gf who he told he had to work. boy did he get it right on the side of the highway, i think everyone that drove by honked as he ran away from her beating him. Wow after that i learnt my lesson on speeding.
I generated this page in 0.0081579685211182 seconds, executing 6 queries.