Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=5120
5120, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by goalie40, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a few

1) Driving with my stereo real loud. some a-hole is tail-gating me I speed up he is still on my ass I hit 100 still on my ass give him the bird and waive him to pass.

Well cops don’t like to be flipped off and told to pass on the freeway going 100. Lights come on and he fly’s right past me (weird) Turing a bend I see a lot of lights. I think oh crap he thinks im running so I pull behind him and pull myself over (yep im a idiot)he was responding on a dui this is what he tells me "I was just telling you to slow down but since I got ya let me see your license and registration"

He was yelling over his pa on the freeway and I didn’t hear him my stereo was too loud no ticket just a warning but it sucked.

2) Ok this is a good one a few years ago I was on a TV show for MTV (no joke) it was called Fraternity life 2 Santa Cruz. This hot chick a friend of a friend wanted to go to the cast house and drink with me in her words "shot for shot" Im 190 half Irish and half Sicilian I can drink, :) she is 100 pound cheerleader. (See where this is going) we drink kinda alot about 7-8 shots. Im fine she wants to go in the hot tub. Her drunk ass walks into the bathroom and one of our pledges is there pissing. She takes all of her clothes off walks into the room and shows us the naked splits. She is so drunk she is stuck on the floor in the splits. Only one of the camera guys are filming this, 3 secs later every camera guy in the house is running over to the hot tub deck to get a shot. It didn’t make the show she was a month shy of 21 so they couldn’t show underage drinking. Damn I wish I had a picture of her face the next day when I told her every detail of the night classic good times.

this is a good thread lets bring it back that was just part of my senior year got another 4 years of school i can tell you about :)
I generated this page in 0.0073268413543701 seconds, executing 6 queries.