Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=5022
5022, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by sike, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I actually started to read these posts one for one from the top. Pretty funny stuff. Anyhow I read maybe 35 embarassing moments before I decided that this was taking too much time of my life away, haha. Some of these stories are from 4 years ago that probably happened 3 years before that. The people that told them have probably forgotten the event ever happened and had 5 more incredibly embarrasing moments since. I can't think of any stand out embarassing moments in the 2gnt or any vehicle for that matter, but for embarasing moments sake one night I was out on my back porch on a fine summer night with a few friends, my gf, and my gf's 3yr old daughter. Anyhow destiny(my gfs daughter) was getting cranky so I decided to jump in the pool in attempt to get her to quiet down and swim. I started to run towards the pool to jump in and tripped on a step-up part of my deck(the deck is built around the pool). I barely cleared the pool sides and I think I hit my head on the bottom pretty hard. I was like WOA THAT SUCKED. I wanted to laugh because I knew it was hillarious, but it was me that did it so I played it off the best I could while being incredibly embarassed.
I generated this page in 0.010004997253418 seconds, executing 6 queries.