Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4989
4989, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by eclipse7782, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Guess its my time to step up to the plate and keep the thread alive. I was 18 and I was driving with my friend sean to a party. As I start to turn right onto the street the party is on my face is already facing right but the car is facing forward. Not even half way into the turn going about 10-15mph a bum on a bike is crossing the street I am turning onto and he hits the front of my car dead on. The bum and the bike come flying up onto my hood and the car comes to a stop. The bum is still half on his bike, the bike and the bum are spread accross my hood, and the bum's face is smushed up against the passenger side of the windsheild. The bum quickly looks up and see's my 300lb 6'2 friend 6 inches from him staring back through the windshield. He freaks out and quickly removes himself from the hood and apologies profusely. I ended up with a small dent and scratch on my hood and everyone at the party coming up to me during the night going "how did you hit a bum on a bike??"
I generated this page in 0.010472774505615 seconds, executing 6 queries.