Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4960
4960, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by 1999Eclipt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow 1.5 hours later ill add my 2 favs in....

1st: I was a junior in HS after having my license for 2 weeks, Im in my Hand Me Down 1989 240sx. I parked on the street infront of the school like the rest of the juniors, and it has a junction road to the left that leads to an apartment complex. After the side road it bends to the right so you really cant see if a car is coming. Most people do a 3 point turn around in there to head back to the main road. Well me and my nievish senses are convinced the 240 with its rearwheel drive and make a sweet Uie infront of all the people walking to their cars. I have my best friend in the passenger seat and peel out and start the turn....BAM! I get T-Boned by my friend and his brother in their 94 F-150 Battering Ram. My car spun 120* and jumped the curb... He hit right behind my rear wheels. Luckily no one was hurt... EVERY SINGLE PERSON saw it, and i had about 200 people making a circle around my car as i flipped shit and spazzed.....

my 2nd fav was when my sister was driving me somewhere in the 240(it use to be hers). We were coasting down the main road in Baltimore County, York Road, and this guy in a z28 camero pulls up next to us and gives me a dirty look. Maybe he thought my sister was my girlfriend and i was a pussy for making her drive. We start to slow down due to a red light when...BOOM! The camero goes right under a Silverado stoped at the light. His hood was a good 2 feet under it...my sister winked at him and we both laughed aas the light turned green...

Great Thread Keep it going!
I generated this page in 0.0074269771575928 seconds, executing 6 queries.