Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4939
4939, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by jonhix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Oh man so many......I have a couple (LONG)

One moment would have to be right after i bought my eclipse. I was 17 and finally bought my first car. Well my friends came over to check it out. Then we all decided to leave to go out and mess around. Anyways i get in my car all excited, i couldnt wait to show it off to my friends...i put it in reverse and BAM. i get out and...i hit my parents car. They come running outside, and got pissed at my infront of my friends. I told them to shutup, and they shouldnt have parked their car behind mine ( or something like that i dunno it was stupid) and i went inside... :/

Another moment was when i was learning how to drive stick...oh my god. I was about 16 in a small town of 1000 people in Kansas. Me and my stepmom are on the main street driving infront of all the police officers and firefighters. Well they are all outside staring at me because i keep killing the car down the street. Anyways i finally make it to them and it dies...so i start her up and i keep peeling out and lurching forward, then my step-mom says " give it some gas and keep on it so you dont stall out". Well i tried and end up ramming over this HUGE median, and landing on the other side...my step mom gets out and i give up right infront of the cops...Oh bent all 4 rims and blew a tire.

Ok ONE more sorry for being so long.
Me and my friends were in my buddies car, just messing around outside a HS football game. Well we were acting like jackasses blaring Andrew WK just to be stupid. We were all headbanging and i guess my buddy Merit lost track of where he was on the road....we hit 4 parked cars lmfao...Everyone from the game ran over to us...i got out and said immediately to the police officer the steering wheel got stuck.....well he found some wheel bearings and beleive us..but omg was very embarrassing.
I generated this page in 0.010381937026978 seconds, executing 6 queries.